Ep.16: Roadside Attraction

Your POV

Even though seeing my memories took a tole on me, I've managed to keep my normal attitude. The conversation I had with Dipper helped me. A lot. It wouldn't leave my mind, especially the part where we almost kissed. But none of us had brought it up.

Anyways, every year the Mystery Shack competitors prank the shack, so Stan decided to go on a road trip!!! I was so excited!!! I went outside with my bag ready. Soos was putting up some luggage, Stan was putting some bumperstickers in the RV, while Dipper stared at it in confusion.

Dipper's POV

Ever since (y/n) and I almost kissed I've been trying to talk to her about it, but whenever I try to I just can't get the words out of my mouth! Maybe this road trip can be my chance to finally ask her out. I hope...

Stan: And don't forget the bug spray!!! It's perfect for spraying in the face of hitchhikers!!!

You: Got it in my backpack!

Stan: Haha, nice!

Dipper: Whoa, an RV? Camping gear? Are you running from the law again?

Soos: Dude, it's the ultimate Oregon road trip adventure!!!

Stan: More like revenge trip.

Dipper: Huh?

You: Every year the tourist trap competitor's prank the Mystery Shack.

Stan: Last year those hooligans duck taped Soos to the ceiling.

Soos: That was a fun seventy eight hours!!!

You: *sarcastically* What was fun was getting you down from there.

Stan: Well, no more!!! *gives Dipper an Oregon pamphlet* This year we're visiting every tourist trap along the Redwood Highway and I'm gonna prank back every single one!!!

Mabel, Candy, and Grenda: *walk near you*

Grenda: Bow-wow!!! Time to let the road dogs bark!!!

Candy: That is us!!! We are the road dogs!!!

Mabel: Thanks for letting me bring Candy and Grenda along for our road trip, Grunkle Stan!!!

Stan: The more the merrier!!! Just sign these non-disclosure agreements. *gives Candy and Grenda some papers* None of your parents are lawyers, right?

You, Candy, Grenda, and Stan: *enter the RV*

Soos: *jumps down* What do you say, dude? You coming?

Mabel: I already went through the of packing all your stuff!!! Even the stuff you kept in that secret box under the bed!!! *drops the box revealing many pictures of you* What the-?!? Whaaaaat's thaaaaaat?

Dipper: *while taking the pictures* U-uh- nothing! Just... (y/n)... stuff...

Mabel and Soos: *groan*

Mabel: Bro, I thought we agreed that you were gonna confess to her!!!

Dipper: I know, I know, and I was going to, but there have been too many things happening, and besides, what if she doesn't like me back?!?

Soos: Dude, you have to get that out of your head.

Mabel: Soos is right, Dipper. You can't think about it too much! C'mon, it's time to go.

Mabel was right, I knew she was right. I've been trying to confess but for some reason it's just been so nerve-wracking!!! But I had to tell her, sooner or later...