Extra Ep: See The Memories, Reveal The Past

Your POV

The day was kind of boring. Dipper was down in the basement with Ford while Wendy, Mabel, and I were in the gift shop. Mabel had asked me to do a sketch of her and Waddles so she could put it on her wall which I didn't mind since I got to draw an adorable pig, meanwhile Wendy was just reading a magazine.

You: And........... done!

Mabel: Yay!!!! Let me see!!!

You: *show Mabel the drawing*

Mabel: It's beautiful!!!! You got me and Waddles's cuteness just right!!!!

Wendy: Yeah, dude, it turned out awesome!

You: *laugh* Thanks, guys.

Mabel: How did you learn to draw?!?

You: ... *look at the ground before smiling genuinely at Mabel* Both my parents had a love for art. My father loved to sketch while my mother loved to paint. I guess I inherited their talent.

Mabel: Oh, I'm sorry...

You: It's fine, it brings back good memories.

Mabel: Well, I'm happy to hear that!!! It's nice to have an artist who can draw you things anytime you want!!!

You: You're a pretty good artist yourself though.

Mabel: I know, but let's be honest, I'm not that good! At least, not as good as you!

You: Hey, you can make wax statues, I can only do a face on a piece of paper.

You and Mabel: *laugh*

You: Well, I'm gonna go grab my coloring pencils. I'll be right back.

Mabel: Ok!!!

I go to my room. I had forgotten where I had left my colored pencils so I started searching around my drawers. I opened one of them and found my memory tube. Huh, it feels like so long ago when I found this. I held it in my hands, still unsure if I should see my memories. Just then the door opened and I almost dropped the memory tube.

???: (y/n), I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startled you!

You: It's ok, Ford. What are you doing here?

Ford: I need a book for an experiment and Dipper told me it was in here.

You: Oh, well, most of our books are on top of the dresser.

Ford: Thank you. *notices the memory tube you're holding* Is that a memory tube...?!?

You: !!! I- uh- ... *sigh* Yeah...

Ford: Have you already seen those memories?

You: ... *slowly shake your head*

Ford: Why not?

You: I don't think you'd understand...

Ford: Look, I might not be good in pep talks, or most talks, but I can listen.

You: Well... *sit on your bed*

Ford: *sits next to you*

You: About two weeks ago or so we discovered this secret society cult thing called the Blind Eye, you probably know about them.

Ford: Yes, go on.

You: And while being there, I found this. *nod at the tube* The strange thing is that whenever someone got their memories removed they sort of... remembered it. However, none of it felt familiar at all except for the ray. So I think that the memories that were erased from my mind we different than the rest. Like it wasn't just erasing something disturbing or weird, but something big and dangerous... I fear that maybe I did something in the past that might change what everyone thinks about me...