Ep.2: Into The Bunker

Your POV

Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and I were in the woods to investigate something. Yay, another adventure that will probably almost get us killed again. When will I stop following these two?!? What I didn't except was for our  guest.

Dipper: *clanks the lantern* Thank you all for coming.

Mabel: Hey, when there's a mystery, you can count on your sister-e!

Soos: *laughs* That's amazing rhyme! When you want to good, would- would you need a Soos you- oh, gosh, I don't know...

You: *roll your eyes with a giggle*

Dipper: We're here to solve the number one mystery in Gravity Falls. *takes out his journal* Who wrote this journal? Thirty years ago, the author vanished without a trace. *shines the dark light at a page* But according to this new clue, we may have found his secret hiding place! We find that author, we learn the answers to everything! We just need to figure out a way to get down there.

???: Chop it down, dudes! *stops her bike*

You: Wendy?

Mabel: Wendy!!!

Dipper: Hey, you came!

Wendy: *as she takes off her helmet and puts on her usual hat* Dude, I'm so stoked about this! I've been wanting to go adventuring with you guys! Sure beats picking after my dad at home. Thanks for the invite, man! *runs over to the tree*

Dipper: Of course!!! Anytime you wanna- I don't- we're always- *laughs awkwardly*

Mabel: Uh oh~ Inviting Wendy on our mission~? Me thinks there's romance afoot!!!

Dipper: No, look, Mabel, I've thought this through and I'm over Wendy.

Dipper: I've looked at it from every angle and that thing wad going nowhere. I know what matters to me now and it's finding the author of this journal.

Mabel: You're over Wendy?!?

You: *with annoyance in your town as you cross your arms and glare at the ground* That's hard to believe.

Mabel: Allow me to out on my skepticals! Oop!!! *uses her fingers to form circles around her eyes*

Dipper: I've moved on, girls, you should too. *goes with Wendy*

Mabel: You know, I would've thought you'd be happy to hear those words come out if my brother's mouth!

You: I would, yes, if he actually meant them. It's obvious he still has feelings for Wendy...

Mabel: *hugs you* It's ok, (y/n), one of these days he'll recognize your feelings! I promise!

You: Yeah, pretty sure that day doesn't exist... *go over to Dipper and Wendy*

Wendy: Hey, is it just me or does that branch kinda look like a lever?

Dipper: Huh, yeah. But how but how do we get up there...?

As Dipper starts to mutter to himself, Wendy takes her belt and wraps it around the tree and herself using it to climb up to the branch. With her ask she hits it and we all cheer. She explained how she learned to do it. When she finished, the tree started to shake causing her to fall, luckily she landed on a bush. The ground beneath her sunk and Soos and Mabel helped her out. As we all stare into it, the hole revealed stairs going down. The whole thing gave me a spooky vibe, but then again in this town everything has a spooky vibe.

Dipper: Alright, guys, this is it! Remember: remember happens down there, we tell no one.

Mabel: *gives him a serious thumbs up*