Ep.14: Bottomless Pit

Your POV

I expected today to be a pretty laid back day to just stay home watching tv, and I was prepared to do so until Stan told us to go to the golf cart for some reason. Stan refused to tell us where we were going, but the ride was less than a minute so we quickly found out where we were.

You, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Stan: *get off the golf cart*

Stan: In this land of ours there are many pits, but none more bottomless than the Bottomless Pit, which as you can see here is bottomless!

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos: *look down*

Soos: Question, is it bottomless?

Stan: *sigh* Kids, can one of you try explaining this to Soos?

Dipper: Grunkle Stan, why are we here again?

Stan: To despose of things that we don't want! *throwing in cards* So long Mystery Shack suggestion cards!!!

Mabel: Goodbye, creepy love letters from little Gideon! *throws them in* Die!!! DIE!!! *leaves*

Soos: *throws in his shoes*

Dipper: What are you doing?

Soos: Throwing stuff, dude, everyone's doing it. *leaves*

Mabel: *comes pushing a strange heavy box*

Soos: *comes and throws in the grill*

You: *sigh* No more bbq...

Stan: *still throwing cards* What you got there, Mabel?

Mabel: It's just my personal box of mysterious secrets. Nothing worth wondering about. *pushes in the box* Goodbye forever!!!!

Dipper: Grunkle Stan, do I really have to be the one to point out that a bottomless pit is by definition impossible?

Stan: *still throwing cards* Says you.

Mabel: I guess we'll never know!

You, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, and Soos: *notice the storm coming in*

Soos: Ah, it's some sort of invisible pushing force!!!

You: It's called wind!

Dipper: Quick, everyone back to the shack!!!

Stan: *still throwing the cards which are now flying everywhere because of the wind* I'm not done getting rid of these yet!!!

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, no!!!

We all try to pull Stan to get him to come to the shack, but he refused still trying to get rid of the damn cards!!! His stubbornness got us all to fall in the hole. After a while...

You, Dipper, Mabel, Stan, and Soos: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
...

Soos: So, anyone wanna scream some more?

You: Where are we?!?

Mabel: *takes out a neon green glow stick and turns it on* Where somewhere where it looks like we're nowhere...! *puts the glow stick around her wrist making it go upwards, then laughs*