Ep.17: Boyz Crazy

Your POV

The day started with me restocking the gift shop. Dipper and Wendy were in the counter seeing some video. I didn't notice that I was staring until Mabel popped out of nowhere.

Mabel: HEYO!!!

You: EEK!!! *sigh* Mabel!

Mabel: Sorry, just passing by!!!

You: ...

Mabel: *looks at Dipper and Wendy who are laughing, then back at you* Aw, (y/n), I'm so sorry! It hurts me to see you like this!!!

You: It's fine, Mabel. I just need to learn to ignore, you know? You can't force love.

Mabel: No, but you can mess with it~ *goes to Dipper and Wendy*

You: What does she mean by that?

Mabel: This is fun, what you two have!

Dipper: Mabel, how long have you been standing there?!?

Mabel: Don't worry about that! Let's talk about why I'm doing this dance!!! *does a weird dance*

Dipper: Oh no, she got into the Smile Dip again!!!

Mabel: Wrong one thousand!!! It's because today is the greatest day of my life!!! *throws Dipper a calendar which hits his face*

Dipper: Ow!!! *looks at the calendar*

Mabel: Sev'ral Timez is playing at the Gravity Falls Civic Center and Buffet!!!

You: *walk next to Mabel* So that's why you're extra hyper!

Mabel: Yep!!!

Dipper: Uhg, Sev'ral Timez? Aren't they that boy band that came a decade too late?

You: Mabel, you know all those boy bands are fake, right?

Wendy: (y/n)'s right, they're just a manufactured product of the bloated corporate music industry.

Mabel: You're making my dance sad.

Dipper: *snickers* They's probably a machine that mass-produces them!

Wendy: Or maybe the boys are grown from pods!!!

Dipper and Wendy: *laugh*

Mabel: You guys can't ruin this for me, Mabel's got backup!

Candy and Grenda: *enter*

Grenda: Hey guys!

Candy: Woohoo!

Mabel: Ready for the greatest night of our lives?!? *singing£ How many times am I gonna love ya?

Mabel, Candy, and Grenda: Sev'ral Timez!!! *laugh and leave*

Dipper: Uhg, girls.

Wendy: I know, right?

I went back to restocking. After some time, Robbie came into the store and curiosity got the best of me. I got a little closer, just enough to not be spotted but here the conversation.

Robbie: So hey, Wendy, Nate and his girlfriend are going to Lookout Point this weekend, maybe we should go too.

Wendy: Are you kidding me?!? First you stand me up last night, and instead of apologizing you want me to go to Lookout Point?!?

Dipper: I'll just be over here... *goes to where you were hiding and bumps into you* (y/-

You: *cover his mouth* Shh!!! *gesture at the door*