Ep.11: Little Dipper

Your POV

Stan, the twins, and I were in the living room watching tv. There was a new episode of Duck-tective, what could we do? The doorbell rang, and Stan went to get it.

Stan: *opens the door* Welcome to a world of mystery!!!

Man: Stan Pines?

Stan: The tax collector!!! You found me!!! *throws a bomb of dust that covers the man's view as Stan runs back into the living room where he throws away a painting/wooden box which hid a bag of money, he then starts pressing random stones on the wall* Which one of these is the trapdoor?!?

Man: Mr. Pines. *enters the house* I'm from the winning house coupon savers contest, and you are our big winner!!!

A man with a camera and two women carrying a large check came through the park.

Stan: My one and only dream, which was to posses money, has come true!!!

Dipper: We're rich!!! I'm gonna get a butler!!!

Mabel: I'm gonna buy a talking horse!!!

You: I'm getting a(n) (whatever it is you desire to get 😂)!!!

Man: *takes out a paper* Just sign here for the money.

Stan: You bet!!! *signs the paper*

Gideon: *comes through the check breaker it* Ha, Stanford you fool!!! You just signed over the Mystery Shack to little ol' me!!! *does some weird dance* Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha!!!

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *gasp*

Stan: Uh, might wanna take another look there.

Gideon: "Shack is hear by signed over to- Suck a lemon little man?!?!?!?"

Stan: *laughs*

Gideon: *rips the paper in half* How dare you?!?

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *laugh*

Gideon: I am not a threat to be taken lightly!!! *raises his arms* Come here hon, I need your arms.

Man: *picks up Gideon*

Gideon: I'll get you Stanford Pines, I'll get you all!!!

Man: *leaves with his crew and Gideon*

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan: ...

Stan: Wanna see what else in on tv?

You: Sure.

Dipper: Yeah.

Mabel: Yeah, alright. My favorite part's the theme song.

The next day we were at the gift shop. Dipper and Mabel were playing chest, Soos was reorganizing, and I was sketching on my journal (I sometimes add random sketches).

Mabel: *moving a pawn* Little guy to black space nine!

Dipper: It's a pawn, that's not your color, and stop stealing the tiny horses!

Mabel: *with the horse figures in her sweater's pocket* They like it better in here!!! Don't you babies? *does horse noises*

Dipper: *uses his pawn to knock down Mabel's king* And checkmate.

Mabel: What? Booo!!!!

Dipper: *takes out a small notebook and writes a point* Ohhh, Dipper wins again!!!

Soos: Yo, Mabel, can you pass me that brain in a jar? The lady one?

Dipper: *stands up* I got it.