Ep.7: Double Dipper

Your POV

We were in the parlor preparing everything for a party. I was putting up some decorations when out of the corner of my eye...

Dipper: Oh no Mabel, I don't feel so good... I... BLAHHHH!!! *shoots silly string which fills the side of Mabel's face*

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, what do feed us...?!? BLAHHH!!! *does the same to Dipper*

Dipper and Mabel: *keep battling each other with silly string*

Wendy: Guys guys stop, something terrible just happened!!!

Dipper and Mabel: *stare at Wendy* ...

Wendy: BLAHHHH!!! *fills the twins with silly string*

Dipper, Mabel, and Wendy: *laugh*

I heard silence. I turn around, Wendy and the twins were gone. Soos and Stan didn't seem to notice. I heard shuffling and giggling behind me. I turned around to be tackled by the twins and Wendy spraying silly string all over me. We all laughed uncontrollably and start the war of the golden papers and silly string guns!!! Until Stan took it away because we were annoying him.

Soos: Mr. Pines, who's birthday is it again?

Stan: Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get the kids to spend money at the shack.

Soos: Nice!

Stan: The young people of this town want fun, I'll smother them with fun!

Dipper: *opening the Pit Cola* Maybe comments like that are why kids don't come to the Mystery Shack. *starts to serve Mabel some Pit Cola*

Stan: Hey hey!!! *takes the Pit Cola and closes it* Why don't you make yourself useful and copy these flyers? *hands a flyer to Dipper*

Dipper: *takes the flyer*

Mabel: Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!!!

Soos: Calendars, mugs, t-shirts, and more!!! They got it all at the copier store!!! That's not their slogan I just really feel that way about the copier store.

Stan: Save the trouble, you know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up, good as new!

We go to Stan's office and Dipper takes a dusty blanket off the copier. It looked just like when I last saw it: broken, dirty, it even had moths around it!

Mabel: Butterflies!

Dipper: *opens the copier* Does it even work?

You: I doubt it, that thing hasn't worked in years!

Dipper: *presses a button the lays his hand on the copier*

A green light passes through Dipper's arm and he takes it off, all of us looking at the copier. After a small explosion of smoke and dust, a paper came out, a picture of his arm.

You: *pick up the picture* Huh, I stand corrected.

Mabel: Success!!!

You: *realize that the paper moved and you drop it*

The picture of Dipper's hand just... removed itself from the paper!!! Mabel and I run behind Dipper and he backed away from it.

Arm: *crawls towards you*

Dipper: Stay back!!! *throws his Pit Cola at the arm making it melt into nothing*

Dipper: Oh my gosh, girls, I think this copier can copy human beings!!!