Ep.10: Fight Fighters

Your POV

Soos and I don't have many things in common. However, there is one thing that we both really love, and that is video games. We didn't have much to do today so Soos decided to take us all to the arcade! Wooo!!!

Soos: This is it dudes. My favorite place in Gravity Falls. Everything I know I learned right here. A frog taught me how to cross the street. When my house is haunted, I learned how to eat ghost. And this thing taught me how to dance.

McGucket: *dancing his own dance on the dance machine* Woohoho haha, I've been jigging for seven days straight!!!

Mabel: *picks up the machine's unplugged wire* Uh, Soos...?

Soos: Let him have this.

I walk around, my favorite game here was one called Fight Fighters. I was an ultimate pro at the game!!! As I turn the corner, I see Dipper and Wendy playing together. Perfect, just what I needed...

I walked off, decided to look for another game when I bumped into someone familiar.

You: Will?

Will: Hey, (y/n)! Good to see you again, kid!

You: What are you doing here?

Will: Can't a guy have some fun from time to time?

You: Well, yeah, sorry.

Will: Hey, I found this really cool game, but it's multiplayer. Wanna play?

You: Yeah, sure!

We play a few games together, Will is actually really fun to hang with! As Will and I went from one game to the other, I saw Dipper staring at us. When he noticed that I saw him, he looked away as if he were embarrassed. After that, we all decided to go home. The next day we were playing cards.

Mabel: *places two cards* King me!

You, Dipper, Stan, and Soos: *complain*

Stan: It's not fair, she doesn't even know what we're playing!!!

Mabel: Go Fish?

All: *hear music from outside*

Soos: Dude, I think I'm picking up a radio station aside my head.

Mabel: Try blinking to see if you can change the channel!

Soos: *as he blinks* Eh. Eh. Eh.

Voice From Outside: Wendy!!!

You: Is that Robbie?

Stan: Robbie? Is he that jerky twerp I see making goo goo eyes at Wendy all the time?

Soos: Called me Big Dude once! I mean I know I'm a big dude but it kinda hurt!

Mabel: Should I send Waddles on him again?!?

Waddles: *chews on Mabel's sweater*

Mabel: Woah, easy tiger!

Dipper: *stands up* I'll handle it. *goes outside*

You, Mabel, Stan, and Soos: Woah...!!!

Stan: Conflict!

He stays out for a while. I could here voices arguing outside. I started to get worried and went out to see Robbie and Dipper arguing.

Dipper: You realize she's not here, right?

Robbie: Psh, yes? What?

Dipper: She's out camping with her family today. *whispers* And if you'd listen to her for once you'd know that.