Ep 12: A Tale Of Two Stans

Your POV

~where last episode left off~

Stan: Finally, after all these long years of waiting, you're actually here!!! *stretches his arms wide for a hug* Brother!!!

Man: *punches Stan*

Stan: Ow!!! What the heck was that for?!?

Man: This was an insanely risky move, restarting the portal!!! Didn't you read my warnings?!?

Stan: Warnings smarnings!!! How's about a thanks for saving you from what appears to be-, I don't know, some kind of sci-fi sideburn dimension?!?

Man: Thank you?!? You really think I'm gonna thank you after what you did thirty years ago?!?!?

Stan: What I did?!?!?!? Why you ungrateful-!!!!! *launches a punch which the man avoids and holds his arms stopping his from fighting* Don't except me to go easy on you just because you're family!!!

Man: *pins Stan on the ground*

Mabel: Hey, hi, Mabel here. Quick question: what the heck is going on here?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Man: *lets Stan go* Stan, you didn't tell me there were children down here. *looks at Soos* And some sort of large hairless gopher?

Soos: *laughs* I get that a lot!

Stan: *stands up and gestures at the twins* Those two are your family, Poindexter. Shermy's grandkids.

Man: I-... I have a niece and nephew...?!? *goes over to Mabel, kneels down and shakes her hand* Greetings! Do kids still say greetings? I haven't been in this dimension for a really long time.

Mabel: Whoa, six-fingered hand shake?!? It's a full fingered friendlier than normal!!!

Man: *laughs* I like this kid! She's weird!

Dipper: I-... I can't believe it...!!! You're the author of the journals!!!

Man: *takes out journal #1* You've read my journals?

Dipper: I-I haven't just read them, I've lived them!!! *starts pacing around excitedly* I've been waiting for so long to meet you, I-I don't know what to say, I have so many questions, I *breathes quickly and heavily* Ohhhh, I think I'm gonna through up...!!!

You: *pat his back as you cover your nose and mouth* Just let it out, dude.

Dipper: *gags* No no, false alarm! *gags* Just need to write it out!

You: *back away a bit* ... he gets like this when he's excited, it's normal.

Mabel: Normal for him, it's just plainly weird.

You and Mabel: *laugh*

Man: *looks at you* You...

You: Huh?

Man: You seem... familiar.

You: !!!!

Man: *shakes his head* Listen, they'll be time for introductions later. But first: tell me, Stan, are there any security breaches?!? Does anyone else know about this portal?!?