Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker

Your POV

I woke up a bit late. I got ready and went down to the kitchen to see Dipper and Mabel holding a syrup bottle each.

Mabel: Are you ready for the ultimate
challenge?!?

Dipper: I'm always ready!!!

Mabel: Then you know what this means~!!!

Dipper and Mabel: Syrup race!!! *they both hold their syrup bottles above their mouths as the syrup starts to come out*

Mabel: Go Sir Syrup!!!

Dipper: Go Mounty Man!!!

Mabel and Dipper: Go, go, go!!!

Mabel: *hits the end of the bottle* Almost, almost...!!! *syrup falls into her mouth* Yes!!! *chokes and starts to cough* I won! *coughs more*

You: Ew, you two are disgusting.

Dipper: Morning to you too, (y/n).

You: *serve yourself some cereal and sit next to Dipper*

Dipper: *picks up the nearby newspaper and looks through it* Oho, no way! Hey girls, check this out!

You: *with food in your mouth* Mm?

Mabel: "Human-sized Hamster Ball?" *gasp* I'm human-sized!!!

Dipper: No no no, Mabel, this. *points at the other page showing a Monster Photo Contest* We see weirder stuff than that everyday!

You: *swallow your food* We didn't get any pictures of those gnomes, did we?

Mabel: Nope, just memories. *takes out a lock of hair* And this beard hair!

Dipper: Why did you save that...?

Mabel: *shrugs*

You: *push your bowl away* I've lost my appetite...

Stan: *enters* Good morning knuckleheads. You three know what day it is?

Dipper: Uh... Happy Anniversary...?

Mabel: Muscle Tov!!!

Stan: *hits Dipper with his newspaper* It's Family Fun Day, genius. *opens the fridge and takes the milk* We're cutting off work to do one of those *sniffs the milk* bonding type deals.

You: Uh oh!

Stan: Don't get too excited, you're coming this time. I need some help with these two.

You: Aw, what?

Dipper: Grunkle Stan, is this gonna be like our last Family Fun Day?

Mabel: *whispers* Oh, the county jail was so close.

Stan: Alright, maybe I haven't been the best summer caretaker, but I swear, today we're gonna have some real family fun! Now who wants to put on some blindfolds and get into my car?!?

Dipper and Mabel: YAY!!!

Dipper: Wait, what?

We were in the car, the twins sitting in the back, Stan was driving, and I was next to him. The car bumped and I let out a laugh as Stan looks at me with a smirk.

Dipper: Blindfolds never lead to anything good...

Mabel: Wow, I feel like all my other senses are heightened! I can see with my fingers! *touches Dipper's face*

Dipper: *laugh*

The car hits a bump and we all jump up before landing roughly.

Dipper: Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold?