Ep.6: Dipper Vs. Manliness

The day started in the gift shop. Stan was trying to resist the urge to punch his customer, Tyler, while I was cleaning the counter.

Tyler: I like to get my Christmas shopping done early. Do you have anything that's in the spirit of the season?

Stan: Uh, how about these crystals?

Tyler: Haha, looks like broken glass!

Stan: What are you, a cop?

Tyler: Oh, what is that new thing?!? *runs to a shelf*

Stan: Eesh...!

You: *chuckle*

Dipper and Mabel:*enter the gift shop*

Dipper: Grunkle Stan?

Mabel: Can we go to the diner? *grabs her stomach* We're hungry!

Dipper: *does the same as Mabel* Hungry!

Dipper and Mabel: Rahhh *hit their stomachs together multiple times*

Stan: Yeah, sure, as long as this yahoo makes up his mind.

Tyler: *points at a hairy fish on the wall* Do you have this in another animal?

You: Can I go as well? I haven't had my breakfast yet.

Mabel: That's not a question, of course you're coming!!!

You: Sweet!

Stan: *looks at Tyler* ...I'm fine locking him inside if you are.

Dipper and Mabel: *nod*

You: On it! *go to the closet*

I get the wooden plank and give it to Stan before we all go outside. Stan uses the plank to lock the door, locking Tyler inside (he didn't notice). We go to Greasy Diner and sit down at a table. After a few seconds of waiting and reading the menu, Lazy Susan came to take our orders.

Stan: Lazy Susan, there's my little ray of sunshine! Where were you yesterday~?

Lazy Susan: I got hit by a bus!!!

Stan: *laugh* Hilarious!!!

Lazy Susan: Thank you!!! *laughs for an awkward amount of time*

Stan: You do split plates, right?

Lazy Susan: Maybe. *takes her lazy eye, opens it, and closes it* Wink.

Stan: Great!!! We'll all split a one fourth to the number seven, plus a free salad dressing for the ladies and a small plate of ketchup for the boy!

Lazy Susan: *leaves*

Mabel: But Grunkle Stan, I want pancakes!

You: *stomach grumbles* Yeah, I'm in the mood for pancakes myself...

Stan: With the fancy flour they use these days? What am I, made of money? *notices a dollar sticking out of his sleeve and taps it back in* Tap tap.

Dipper: *looks at a game at the other side, then cracks his knuckles* Don't worry guys, pancakes are on me.

You: What are you babbling about?