Ep.9: The Time Traveler's Pig

Your POV

Every year, Stan throws a big fare outside the Mystery Shack. It's surprisingly really fun, and now that the twins are here it's gonna be a blast!!! We were preparing for the fare when it started.

Stan: There she is girls, the cheapest fare money can rent. I speared every expense.

A sky trim falls with Dipper inside.

Dipper: *shocked* I think the sky trim is broken. Also most of my bones.

Stan: Haha, this guy!

You: *help Dipper out of the sky trim*

Stan: Alright alright, I've got a job for you. I printed up a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates. Go slap one on anything that looks like a lawsuit. *gives the papers to Dipper who splits them in three giving some to Mabel and some to you*

Mabel: Grunkle Stan, is that legal?

Stan: Where there are no cops around, anything's legal!!! Soos, how's the dunk tank coming along?!?

Soos: *takes off his mask* Almost ready to go Mr. Pines.

Stan: *punches the target and sees that the platform doesn't fall* Haha, you got it rigged from here to Timbuktu!!! There's nothing on Earth that can knock me down!!!

Soos: Yeah except for like a futuristic laser arm cannon.

Stan: Uhg, he you haven't seen my red screwdriver have ya? Darn thing went missing. *starts to look in his tool box*

Soos: Maybe some magical creature or paranormal thing'm took it.

Stan: Uy, you've been spending to much time with those kids. Alright, let's see where'd I put that thing...?

Later on, people started to arrive and having fun.

Stan: It's twelve a'clock, the dunk tank it now open!!!!! Step right up and dunk me folks!!! I'm talking to you cutoffs!

You: *roll your eyes chuckling*

Mabel gives me cotton candy and then we go to Dipper who was with Wendy until she left for some reason.

Mabel: Look at you two! Getting all romantic at the fare!

Dipper: C'mon, it's no big deal.

Mabel: Yeah it is!

Dipper: Ok, you're right, it is!!! Isn't this amazing?!? I just dove in!!! I said: "Hey, you wanna hang out at the fare?!?" And you know what she said?!? Yeah, I guess so!!! It totally worked!!! All your advice about just going for it, it's finally paying off!!!

Mabel: When are you gonna learn Dipper? I'm always right about everything.

You: Hey, do you guys smell a gallon of body spray?

Robbie: Hey, any of you dorks seen Wendy around?

Dipper: Who wants to know?

Robbie: *takes a piece of Mabel's cotton candy*

Mabel: Hey!!!

Robbie: Yeah, I got some new super tight jeans, thought she might want to check'm out.

You: (Ew.)

Dipper: Yeah I think I saw her in the Bottomless Pit, you should really go jump in there.

Robbie: Maybe I will, smart guy. *bumps into Dipper purposely then leaves*

You: He's such a jerk.