4. Bath Time

"I said I'm sorry!" He exclaimed in between laughs. "How long are you going to stay mad? I couldn't help it! He came in here giving me dirty looks and I just wanted to get under his skin, that's all." He confessed.

"At my expense!? You didn't get under his skin, you embarrassed me to death!" She huffed as she angrily washed the dishes in the sink.

"Same thing." He shrugged.

"How is that even close to the same thing?"

"Wait, really? You didn't know he likes you? Wow, you are naive."

She turned to look at him, who was sitting at the table, with her top lip slightly pulled up and shook her head. "You don't know what you're talking about."

"Ok..." He chuckled, putting his hands up in defeat. "Hey, what happened to my coat? My phone was in there." He said, changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, it fell behind the couch. I'll get it. She dried her hands, put down the towel and walked to the living room. The couch sat against the largest window with small tables on either side. She put her knees on the cushions and folded herself over the back, reaching behind it and blindly searching with her fingers for the lost article of clothing. He couldn't help but stare at the shape of her butt and thighs, plainly outlined in those skinny jeans as she bent over the back of the couch. His mouth opened in awe.

"Got it!" She said proudly as she got up and held it in the air with a smile. He quickly turned his head away, trying to act interested in something on the other side of the room before she handed it to him.

"Damn. You are so naive." He muttered to himself.

"What?"

"Thank you." He said with a smile.

She went back to her chores and he pulled the phone from the pocket of his coat. There were dozens of missed calls and messages. He rubbed his head in frustration.

"I need to make a call." He said as he started to get up. She quickly stopped what she was doing to help him up. "Thanks." He said. "Just help me to the bathroom or somewhere private."

"You can go in my room." She helped him inside and sat him on the bed. "I'll close the door, just call me when you are ready to come out and I'll help you." He smiled and nodded.

When the door clicked shut, he dialed a familiar number.

"Hyung!" The voice on the other end answered. "Hyung what happened to you? Are you ok? Where are you, we've been looking for you all night!"

"I'm fine. That bastard stabbed me. I'm ok now though, but I just need a few days to recover. I really don't have a choice."

"Boss is looking for you."

"I know. Just tell him what I said. I'll be back in a few days."

"Ok, I'll tell him."

"Ten..."

"Yes, hyung?"

"Tell everyone not to call me for a while. I'm laying low and I don't want to be interrupted."

"Ok, I will. Be careful." The voice said before the call ended.

He sighed and tossed the phone on the bed next to him. He glanced around the room, feeling like he was somehow peeking inside Yuna's brain. It was quite unusual and its contents a bit contradictory. Her soft bedding was white with pink cherry blossoms scattered near the bottom. There was a desk with a mirror and lots of cosmetics organized neatly on one side, while the other side stored a monitor, keyboard, mouse and a pile of games. A small tv sat in the corner connected to a gaming console. The walls had posters of kpop boy groups and marvel superheroes. Her shelves had plushies and books about science and medicine alongside stacks of manga.