28. What Happened To Your Shoulder? (M)

His bright, shining eyes that squinted slightly from the grin on his face made her breath hitch in her throat. She reached out and touched his face and the overwhelming feeling of adoration overtook her. She leaned forward and kissed him, soft at first and then hungrily as she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer. Her tongue grazed his lower lip and brushed against his. As it entered her mouth she closed her lips around it and sucked at it. He gasped and dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her ass, causing her to let out a moan against his lips from the satisfying roughness. She bit at his lip in response.

Scooping his hands underneath her thighs, he lifted her and carried her back into the room, sitting back on the bed with her straddled over his lap. His fingertips lightly pressed against her lower back as if she were fragile glass. In stark contrast, her fingers roughly tangled in his hair as the kiss intensified. Her head dropped and her lips brushed against the sensitive skin below his ear leaving light open mouth kisses until she reach his earlobe, taking it into her mouth with a gentle nibble. He groaned and unable to control his reaction to the feel of her warm, wet lips and teeth on him, his arms tightened around her until it was almost painful. She liked the feeling. Firm and strong, like he was determined to never let her go.

Her lips trailed along his jaw, back to the corner of his lips until they met his mouth again. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she started to grind her hips against the thick, hard shaft beneath the fabric of the towel between them. His hands dropped to her hips and he groaned into her mouth as she kissed him. She pulled the towel off of herself as she moved and her naked form only made his arousal grow. He bowed his head and sucked at her erect nipples, the motion of her hips intensifying in response. She let out small gasps and moans as he took the pink buds between his teeth and then soothed the sting with alternating brushes of his tongue.

He laid back to watch her move on top of him, the sight of the way her body moved against him and her euphoric face nearly sending him over the edge. Her skin was luminescent white from the moonlight that creeped along her edges as if her body itself emitted the glorious glow. It was pale like the delicate radiance of moonlight in the untouched blackness of winter, yet raging hot like the white at the base of a blue flame. Angelic. Unreal. Pure. All consuming. Those were the words that floated in his mind and she was so beautiful that it made his heart ache.

His hands brushed over her breasts, framed by her flowing dark hair, trailed down the curve of her side, then down to her thighs. His fingers clamped around the back of them and pulled her forward. She was suddenly confused as to why he was stopping her, but followed his lead as he guided her to move her body up his. It clicked and she shivered with anticipation as she loomed over him and he positioned her knees on either side of his head.

His hands came from beneath her at her sides and circled around the tops of her thighs, pulling her down, her hot, wet core now perfectly positioned over his face. Her palms pressed against the headboard in front of her as he licked up at her center, lapping at her swollen clit and then inserting his swirling tongue inside of her. She called his name as he licked and nibbled at her folds and made his way back to the sensitive nub. She moved her hips against him as he skillfully sucked at her, finally sending her over the edge as the tip of his tongue trailed circles around her clit. Weak and gasping, she sat back on his chest and latched her fingers with his.

After they both took a moment to catch their breaths, she reached behind her, pulling the towel off of him and backing herself up, returning to his lap. He sat up, tangling his fingers in her slightly damp hair and cradled her face in his hands as he kissed her. She held his wrists and deepened the kiss, then pulled away to look him in the eyes. She felt his hard cock touch against the insides of her thighs and brought her hand down to guide him to her entrance. He let out a heavy sigh as she slowly lowered herself down over his thick shaft, stretching her and tightly encircling him.

She smiled sweetly at him. A look that conveyed a reminder that each touch, each breath and movement meant that she was giving herself over to him. Her eyes told him that she was his and that her heart was only filled with him. She lovingly pecked his lips that curved in a smile, then the soft skin of his angular cheek, his nose, and his forehead. Her arms circled around his neck again and she pressed her body firmly against his, feeling as though they could never be close enough. He felt her stiff nipples and the soft flesh of her breasts melt against his chest. She began to flex and release the muscles of her core around him and slowly swivel her hips as she latched on to him. His hands gripped her ass firmly as he groaned against her damp skin.

"God, you feel so good." He said almost breathlessly as she tightened the muscles of her core again.

The slow pace of her hips increased, wanting to make him feel better. She took her arms from around his neck and grasped his shoulders as she rocked her hips hard against him. His hands grasped at the crest of her hipbones, pushing and pulling, pleading for more until her motion changed as she leaned back and lifted herself up and back down over his slick cock, bouncing on him and slamming down over him. Her fingers interlaced with his as he helped steady her and she was praised by his labored breath, his satisfied groans and his occasional curses.

Though her goal was to satisfy him, the way his cock rubbed at just the right angle inside of her was making it difficult for her last much longer. Her toes pointed and her legs became weak until he took the lead, grabbing her thighs, laying back and roughly fucking up into her. She couldn't contain her blissful cries as she neared her climax. She leaned foward, burying her face in the crook of his neck hoping to slightly dampen her volume as she screamed his name over and over. Just as she reached the edge she sank her teeth roughly into his shoulder, her body jerked and her walls convulsed around him. He laboriously tried to hold on until she had properly ridden out her orgasm but the pleasurable pain from the teeth in his flesh wouldn't allow him.

"Fuck, baby I'm gonna cum." He groaned.

She quickly sat up and lifted herself off of his glistening cock as he reached between her legs to give himself a quick pump until he came all over her inner thighs.

Both of them panting, she wiped herself off with the towel next to them, then fell forward on top of him and cuddled against his chest. With her ear pressed against him, the sound of his pounding heart somehow overwhelmed her and made her want to cry, though she swallowed back the urge. He wrapped his arms around her and turned his body so they were both on their sides, tangled together. He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head and they let exhaustion and bliss overtake them, ushering them into pleasant dreams.

***

Taeyong got out of the shower, dried himself off and went back into the room to get dressed. He smiled at Yuna, still curled up in the blankets and hiding from the sunlight that peeked in through the window. He was pleased that she seemed like she could finally sleep well. He quickly pulled on his pants and and took his shirt with him out of the room, trying to hurry and get out so he wouldn't wake her.

He quietly shut the door behind him and pushed his arm through his sleeve as he turned to go to the kitchen. As he reached to push his arm through the other sleeve, he lifted his head to see Ten standing near the fridge, facing him with his eyes wide.

"Oh my god, hyung! What happened to your shoulder!?"