61. Epilogue

Months had passed since Joon Suk's death. Mark was now the leader of North Gate, which was unexpected given his age. He had been deemed their family's saviour and protector, so it was met with no objections.

Taeyong's clan was no longer his. Soo Man was gone and Taeyong had only taken his place briefly. Now there was no head, but they stuck together and ran things as more of a democracy. Taeyong still spoke with them...they were his family after all...but he wanted nothing to do with their business, despite them continuing to ask when he would come back to fill his position. He had come to Busan to live in Yuna's parent's house and had no plans to return.

Ten, Jaehyun, Doyoung and Winwin still lived together but moved into a house closer to Busan. They visited often and loved to spend time with Da Reum and Yejun.

Da Reum had finished with high school and had finally started to give Taeyong a little slack. Jiwon was also a frequent visitor and not a fan of Taeyong, but when she saw him and Yuna together, it was hard to object when they seemed so happy.

"Noona, I'm going out for a bit. Don't forget to eat lunch."

"I know, Taeyong already packed me lunch." She rolled her eyes at Da Reum.

"Be good. Learn a lot." He smiled before closing the door.

"Isn't two people nagging too much?" She mumbled to herself as she put her books in her bag.

"What?" Taeyong asked as he came in the room with Yejun smiling in his arms.

"Nothing. I'm just about to leave for school."

"Did you get the lunch I made for you? Even if you're busy, make sure you remember to eat."

"I will." She sighed.

"Don't go yet. Wait a second."

She watched him curiously as he set Yejun down in his jumper and pressed the button that played music. The baby smiled and bounced happily. Taeyong went back to her and took her by the hand, pulling her into the next room.

"What are you doing?" She asked suspiciously.

"I wanted to tell you goodbye and to have a good day and all that." He smiled and slowly walked forward, forcing her to mirror his steps backward until her back met the wall. His hands came up and he rested his palms against the wall on either side of her shoulders, trapping her between his arms.

"Oh, is that what this is?" She bit her lip trying not to smile.

"And your goodbye kiss, of course." He smiled with a wolf's grin. "Don't be in such a hurry to leave me without one. Otherwise I don't think I could make it through the day and I'd end up having to go find you at school and that would be distracting for both of us, wouldn't it?"

"Yes." She giggled. "I have too much work to do for that."

He leaned closer, the tip of his nose brushing her cheek.

"Although I'm available to come distract you at any time if you change your mind."

Before she had a chance to respond, his lips were on hers, soft and intense. Her body melted into him and she pressed herself against him, wrapping her arms around his neck. His arms encircled her waist, squeezing her tightly as his tongue teased hers.

It was a feeling that she never grew tired of. When their bodies were pressed together, she felt whole. Just being near him made her feel at peace and their new life, together with Yejun, she felt complete. Her heart felt full and the corners of her lips curled up.

"I have to go, I'll be late for the bus." She whispered against his mouth.

He pulled away and frowned.

"Me and Yejun miss you too much when you're gone." He pouted.

"My poor babies." She mimicked his frown and put her hand to his cheek. I'll call during breaks and I'll come home as soon as class is over."

"Can I drive you and pick you up?"

"You can't, Yejun will be napping after my last class. Besides, taking the bus gives me time to catch up on my reading."

"Right...ok, then I'll see you when you get home." He pouted again as he stepped aside for her to go.

His puppy eyes made it hard for her to leave. She stood on her toes to press her lips to his cheek and whispered something quickly into his ear before throwing a wink and heading for the door. His eyes were wide as he watched her walk away.

"Wait, you're going to do what when you come home? Did...did you just call me oppa?" His cheeks felt warm and he grinned.

"I love you both! See you later!" She called before giving Yejun a kiss on the cheek on her way out and shutting the door behind her.

She couldn't keep from grinning as she walked to the bus stop. She did miss them already and wished she could go back, but school was important to her and she was grateful that Taeyong had offered to take care of everything so she could go back.

She took her seat on the bus and set her bag beside her, digging through it to pull out one of her text books. She felt someone sit beside her and she moved over to give them space, though she didn't look up.

"Hi, Yuna."

The familiar voice pulled her from her concentration.

She turned her head to find herself face to face with Joonyoung.

"It's been a while." He smiled.