36. Do You Know? (M)

"I hate you." Yuna said with firey eyes. "How could you? Do you think I'd really be ok with this?" She buried her face in her pillow. "I hate you Lee Taeyong!" Her muffled cries disappeared into the fluffy fabric.

He chuckled from across the room.

"I thought you would at least want to watch though?" The mouse clicked intensely and his elegant fingers danced between the keys of the keyboard. "Oh my god, did you see that play?!"

"What? What happened?" She lifted her head from the pillow and craned her neck to see the screen. "I can't even see it very well because it's too far away!" She dramatically sobbed and plopped her head back on the pillow. "Isn't this too mean? Must you rub it in my face that I'm stuck in this bed and can't do anything fun?"

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry. I'll stop." He closed the game and got up from the chair to walk a few steps and then stretch himself out on the bed next to her. He ran his finger down the bridge of her nose, ending with a boop at its tip. "There's other fun things we can do while you're stuck in bed." He smirked.

"You're joking, right? Taeyong, I can barely move."

"You don't need to. All you have to do is lay there and enjoy it." He bit his lip as his hand trailed down her side, over the curve of her ass and between her legs, pressing his palm against her core, the thin fabric of her clothes doing nothing to dull the sensation. "You know I love to take care of you." His sweet voice cooed as he nuzzled into the side of her neck and started forming small circles against her with his fingertips.

Her reasoning fought against the idea, but her body wouldn't listen. Her mouth opened to object but her eyes shut on their own with a gasp as he touched just the right spot. She clenched her thighs, begging for a firmer touch. In the back of her mind she thought she could hear a faint knocking, but his fingers sliding under her shorts and slipping her panties to the side made it hard to focus on anything else.

"Taeyong" she called between quiet moans. "Baby, wait." She managed to say, despite her body being eager to continue. "I think there's someone at the door."

"I don't hear anyone." His husky voice made her shiver and he kissed her neck and nibbled her ear before swirling his finger around her clit, sliding it back down and pushing it inside of her. A blissful cry escaped her lips.

"Yuna? Are you ok? What happened? If you don't answer, I'm coming in." Jinyoung's voice came from outside her apartment.

"Oh my god!" Yuna whisper yelled as she pushed Taeyong off her. "He just heard that, oh my gosh that's so embarrassing. Hurry, go open the door before he just comes in here!"

Taeyong looked furious as he clenched his jaw and adjusted the bulge in his pants.

"Have I told you that I hate that guy? Because I really fucking hate him." He proclaimed in an icy voice before walking out, grumbling a stream of obscenities along the way.

As he shut the bedroom door, he heard the chime and click of the lock, followed by Jinyoung bursting in frantically.

"Yuna? Are you ok?" He called, ignoring Taeyong.

"She's fine, now get out." Taeyong snapped.

"I wanted to check on her and see how she was doing."

"I said she's fine." He gritted his teeth, using every ounce of energy to keep himself from shoving him back out the door. "You've come here every day for the past three days, sometimes more than once a day. She's still the same. Still doing fine, I'm taking good care of her, so go home before my patience wears out."

"I want to see her to make sure. I heard something earlier and I won't be able to let it ago until I see for myself that she's fine."

"We were busy. Nows not a good time so for the last damn time, go the fuck home, you bastard."