33. Hurry

"W-wait." She squeaked out. "Please don't do this." She said, changing her tactics as his head made his way closer to the center of her body. "No, please stop." She pleaded through her sobs as he straddled one of her legs and began to grind himself against her.

"I really love these legs, angel. I think I'll keep them when I'm finished." He said, ignoring her pleas.

She hated this more than anything in her entire life. Her helplessness made her hate herself and this man made her feel so sick that she wished for a moment that she were dead. She blankly stared off at the wall across the room. His head moved to the space between her legs and he pressed his nose to the fabric of her panties that covered her core, inhaling deeply as he panted and grunted while rubbing himself against her.

She screamed. The sound ripped through her chest and reverberated through the room and she didn't stop. She didn't think that anyone would hear her, but she only wanted to drown out the noises that came from him. She screamed so hard she felt the strain pull on her neck and her injured shoulder. She could feel her face heat up and her eyes bulge, giving her an odd sensation in the corner of her eyeball. Her head pounded from the yelling, but he didn't seem to care and continued on. She shut her eyes tight and tried to pretend like none of this was happening, when suddenly she felt nothing.

Her screams left her breathless and turned into agonizing sobs, her eyes still shut tight trying not to think about what would come next. To her surprise, though, what came next was completely unexpected. She felt a tremendous pressure be released from her midsection and the tightness around her wrists disappeared. Her eyes shot open and she saw Kyung Chul limp on the floor.

"Yuna." That miraculous voice called out to her. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Taeyong repeated over and over as he held her face. She looked at him through her tears and cried out from the relief that filled her. "Let's get out of here." He pulled at the loosened ropes around her, finally freeing her. He wrapped his arms around her waist to help her up but was suddenly pulled away from her.

"Taeyong!" She yelled as Kyung Chul pulled him back and threw him to the ground.

Taeyong scrambled to get up, but was pushed back down and pinned to the floor. Kyung Chul was easily twice the size of the slender Taeyong and used it to his advantage. Taeyong pushed and punched at him, but was met with great resistance. It was a clearly disadvantageous grappling match and Yuna stood by panicking by the possible outcome.

Her eyes skimmed the room for something that might help, when they landed on the chair she had just been tied to. With her one functioning arm, she reached over the back, grabbed on tight and flung it at Kyung Chul's back. She didn't hit him anywhere near hard enough and it only seemed to piss him off. He gave Taeyong one last punch to his face and got up and turned to Yuna, picking up the fallen knife along the way. He caught her in his arms squeezing around her shoulders like a vice, forcing all the air from her lungs and a pained cry from her throat.

"Get off her, you piece of shit" Taeyong yelled as he grabbed him and pulled him back.

The knife in Kyung Chul's hands glided down Yunas back as his arms were pulled away from her and then clattered to the ground. Taeyong picked it up just as Kyung Chul reached for Yuna again, but stopped abruptly as Taeyong shoved the knife up into his lower back around where his kidneys were. He pulled it out and pushed it back in several times, easily penetrating the soft flesh and twisting when it reached the hilt.

Kyung Chul released an agonizing cry and his body fell to the floor. He twisted and writhed in pain as his hand reached for his back, as if he could stop the bleeding himself if he could just reach. They watched anxiously for a minute, until he went quiet and stopped moving, blood pooling around him in an ever expanding puddle.

Taeyong looked to Yuna, who was staring at the lifeless man in a daze. Her appearance made tears well up in his eyes. The side of her face was caked with dry blood over her vibrant purple and blue skin. One shoulder slumped awkwardly and her arm dangled lifelessly at her side while her other arm had an oozing open wound running down the side. Her legs were bare apart from the reddish purple marks dotting her skin along with rows of teeth marks etched into her flesh. He looked at her bare feet that were covered in blood that dripped down from her body. His heart pounded realizing the amount of blood at her feet didn't match what he was seeing. Before he could open his mouth to speak, she looked at him, searching as if she were blind and calling out for him before falling limply forward.

He lunged to catch her, wrapping his arms around her and kneeling, bringing her gently to the ground. She whimpered from his grasp, which he quickly loosened.

"It's ok. I'm going to take you home." He moved her hair from her face. As his fingers brushed across her skin he noticed the blood covering his hands. "Yuna, where are you hurt?" He asked frantically, searching her body. She fell forward into his chest and he saw it. A huge gash on her back that stretched from the tip of her shoulder, diagonally down to her lower back. Her shirt was soaked with blood and in between the slit of fabric her skin was gouged wide open, angry red with warm liquid pouring from the wound.

"No." His voice cracked. "No, no, no. Yuna, you're awake right? Can you hear me? Baby, answer me. He shook her, waiting for an answer, but her eyes were closed and her head rolled to the side. The color had drained from her face and her lips were ghostly and pale. Her breathing was shallow and labored. His hands shook as he took his jacket off and wrapped it around her, tying the sleeves around her to create some pressure. He lifted her and carried her to the car, laying the passenger seat back and buckling her in as quickly as he could.

He started the car and peeled out from where he had parked.

"Yuna, wake up, baby. He grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly. Her fingers were cold and stiff. "Shit!" He exclaimed. Pulling his hand away from hers, he took his phone from his pocket and called Ten.

"Where are you?" He asked frantically.

"At the house on the south end of town. What's happening, hyung?"

"Shit, that's too far." He slammed his hand against the steering wheel in frustration. "I can't make it that far, I need to take her somewhere closer." He wracked his brain for a safe place he could take her to get help, when suddenly it it him. A place that probably no one would suspect and that he was sure had some kind of medical supplies. "Tell Jaehyun to take the doctor to her apartment now. As fast as humanly possible, and tell him to bring everything. I don't think she can hang on much longer. Stay with Da Reum and don't tell him anything yet."

"Yes, hyung. He will leave now. Is she ok?" Ten asked with concern in his voice.

Taeyong looked over at her. Her skin was clammy and her chest heaved with strained breaths.

"I-" he wished he could say yes. "I don't know." He answered. "I have to go." He hung up and glued his eyes to the road and reached out to hold on to her hand again.

"Please be ok." He whispered as a tear escaped his eye and trailed down his cheek.