Question - #14

Elle: One of the gods, and I'm not gonna say his name, asked which one of the male gods do you think is the hottest?

Annabeth: In what sense do you mean by hot? If it's like by temperature, I'd say Apollo, since he is the god of the sun. If by looks type of hot, well, if Percy became a god, then I'd choose Percy. Since be turned down godhood, well I'm going to have to say-

Ares, Apollo, Zeus: *suddenly appear* IT'S ME!

Ares: It's obviously me!

Apollo: In your dreams! I'm the hottest god either way!

Zeus: I AM KING OF THE GODS, OF COURSE IT'S ME!

Hera: *appears, pinches Zeus in the ear and drags him away* THERE YOU ARE!

Ares and Apollo: *still arguing with each other*

Apollo: Excuse me, do you see this tan on my beautiful skin? There's no way anything could get hotter than this!

Ares: My muscles say otherwise, idiot!

Elle: *stares at them in amusement* This is like the golden apple or mango all over again.

Dionysus: *passes by the cabin and stops to see Apollo and Ares before shaking his head and walking away* I can't be bothered by morons...

Ares: IT'S ME!

Apollo: NO, IT'S ME!

Ares: NOTHING ABOUT YOU IS HOT! HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN YOURSELF?

Apollo: YES, I HAVE AND I LOOK FABULOUS! YOU ON THE OTHER HAND? NAH!

Ares: HOW DARE YOU?

Apollo: I ONLY SPEAK FACTS! NOTHING ABOUT SWEATY AND BLOODY KNUCKLEHEAD LIKE YOU IS HOT!

Ares: OH YEAH? YOU WANNA COME AT ME BRO?

Apollo: I WOULD, BUT YOU'RE NOT WORTH THE EFFORT! I CAN'T EVEN SEE WHAT APHRODITE LIKES ABOUT YOU!

Annabeth, Percy, and the admin: *wince before walking out of the cabin and leaving the two gods*

Elle: Oh crap, he really went there, huh?

Annabeth: I was gonna say nobody but what the actual crap was that?

Percy: *laughs* It's like a mini Trojan war, but with lesser brain cells, courtesy of Old Thunderpants and Mr. Knucklehead.

Elle: *bursts out laughing* That's what I was thinking!

_______________________________________________________