Dare - #102

Elle: Neon_Nino_4_lyfe dares you to watch all the episodes of Lucas the Spider.

Annabeth: *pales* Lucas the what?!

Elle: Well, time for me to not watch it. You're on your own. *smirks before disappearing*

Annabeth: WHAT?! NO! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! THERE IS NO WAY I AM WATCHING THAT!

Elle: *appears in front of her again, frowning* You just never make things easy, do you?

*later*

Annabeth: *is tied to a chair*

Elle: *grins and types into her iPad* I'm finally gettng the hang of controlling mortal movements so good luck trying to close your eyes.

Annabeth: No! This can't be happening! Please, Elle! Don't make me do this!

Elle: *plays an episode of Lucas the Spider and watches beside Annabeth*

Annabeth: *whimpers when she sees Lucas*

Elle: The spider isn't real, Annabeth. It even looks cute! Come on!

Annabeth: *squeezes on the armchair too tightly that it breaks*

Elle: *gestures to the screen* Look, it's inside the cup now. Are you happy?

Lucas the Spider: *says a few words, drags the cup to the edge of the table, and falls*

Annabeth: *gasps* IT ESCAPED! IT ESCAPED! KILL IT! SPIDER!

Malcolm and other Athena campers: *freeze at the doorway*

Malcolm: Spider?! Where?!

Malcolm and other Athena campers: *rush off and shut the door behind them, screaming*

Elle: *facepalms* For gods' sakes!

_______________________________________________________