Dare - #72

Elle: Oh! Benelamay dares you to hide all of Percy's blue food and put them under Leo's bed.

Annabeth: But Chiron and Jason are gonna be doing cabin inspections right this minute.

Elle: *tosses her the inspection checklist* Not if they can't find the checklist!

Annabeth: Percy's in his cabin. How am I supposed to get his stash out?

Elle: *grabs Annabeth's knife and throws it into the lake*

Annabeth: Hey!

Elle: Percy! Annabeth dropped her knife in the lake! Can you go find it?

Percy: On it! *rushes out of his cabin*

Elle: *looks back at Annabeth* Go!

Annabeth: Here goes nothing. *runs into the Poseidon cabin and grabs his stash of blue food*

Elle: *follows Annabeth to the Hephaestus cabin*

Annabeth: *hides the stash under the stairs before grabbing the checklist and knocking on the door* Hey, guys. Cabin inspection. Please clear out for a while.

Hephaestus campers: *start piling out of the door*

Annabeth: *waits until they're all outside before dragging the stash into the cabin and under Leo's bed*

Elle: Hurry up, Annabeth. It won't take long until Percy comes out of the lake, you know.

Travis and Katie: *yelp from their canoe in the distance*

Percy: Sorry! *swims up the edge of the lake while holding Annabeth's knife*

Annabeth: *walks out of the cabin before stopping by the doorway*

Elle: *raises an eyebrow at her*

Annabeth: *glances back at the cabin before giving it a low score on the checklist*

Elle: *sighs*

_______________________________________________________