Dare - #105

Elle: ShadowmasktheFirst dares you to kiss Apollo in front of someone that is not Percy.

Annabeth: I wouldn't kiss him in front of anyone. Or ever.

Elle: Well, it's just your luck. You're gonna have gods witnessing your dare!

Annabeth: Wait, what?

Elle: *snaps her fingers*

Annabeth and Elle: *appear in one of Olympus' gazebos*

Apollo: *jamming to music on his headphones in the corner, humming with his eyes closed*

Athena: *painting on a canvas*

Hermes: *opens himself a can of Pepsi and smiles* Elle! We've been looking — Annabeth?

Athena: *turns around* Annabeth? What are you doing here?

Elle: *rolls her eyes and grabs another can of soda fron Hermes* Hello to you too, mom.

Annabeth: Sorry for coming unannounced. I just needed to do something here.

Athena: Which is?

Hermes: With the stuff you've been pulling here on Olympus recently, I'd expect you to kiss Apollo right now or something. *chuckles*

Elle: *lets out a laugh*

Annabeth: *stares at Hermes and Athena sheepishly*

Hermes: *blinks* I was only joking...

Annabeth: *starts walking towards Apollo*

Hermes: Seriously. I-I was joking. You don't have to...

Athena: *shakes her head, turns back to her painting, and takes a deep breath* Just ignore it, Athena. You're supposed to be unwinding, yes? Happy place, happy place.

Annabeth: *suddenly pulls Apollo into a kiss*

Apollo: *opens his eyes wide and jumps away*

Hermes and Elle: *grimace*

Annabeth: *grabs Elle's hand* Let's go.

Elle: Who said I was taking you home?

Apollo: *walks forward and grins* Can we get a do-over? I kiss better if I'm not caught so off-gua —

Athena: Elle! Take Annabeth back to camp now!

Elle: Yes, mom. *transports Annabeth and herself back to Camp Half-Blood*

Athena: *slowly sets her painting down, folds her easel, and turns to scowl at Apollo*

Apollo: Before you get mad, she kissed me —

Athena: *starts smacking him with her easel* I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER!

Apollo: Ow! Ow! She kissed me first! Athena, ow!

Hermes: *sips his Sprite and watches them amusedly*

_______________________________________________________