Dare - #95

Elle: ShadowmasktheFirst dares you to kiss Apollo. If you don't, however, you have to destroy Daedalus's laptop.

Percy: Oh well. *barges into Olympus and steals Daedalus's laptop from a surprised Athena's room*

Athena: *drops her Nintendo* What the - How did you even get here?!

Percy: Say goodbye to Daedalus's laptop! *swings a bat towards it*

Annabeth: *follows Percy* Percy! No! WAIT!

Percy: *stops before the bat could hit the laptop* I was so sure that you weren't gonna kiss him.

Apollo: *also barges into Athena's room* ATHENA, I NEED YOUR HELP! WHERE IS THE NEAREST HIDING SPOT HERE IN FORTNITE?! THERE ARE SO MANY ENEMIES!

Athena: *sighs, takes Apollo's phone, and takes over his game*

Percy: *begrudgingly beckons Apollo closer*

Annabeth: *whispers to him* I need to kiss you, because if I don't, I have to destroy Daedalus's laptop*

Apollo: Well, then. I thought you'd never ask. *puckers up and kisses Annabeth*

Athena: *looks up from her game before scowling and throwing the phone at his head*

Apollo: *pulls away from Annabeth* OW?!

Athena: *opens her bedroom door and pokes her head out* Artemis?! Your twin brother is -

Apollo: *quickly picks him phone up and rushes away* I have to go!

_______________________________________________________