Dare - #16

Elle: Okay, Annabeth's fine now. *glares at -_Twilight_Sparkle_-*

Annabeth: Yeah...

Elle: She now dares you to prank Lady Demeter.

Annabeth: A goddess? What am I even supposed to prank a goddess with?

Elle: Annabeth. You literally squeezed lemon into the queen of the gods' eyes.

Annabeth: This is a different goddess we're talking about. And it's someone I don't even hold a grudge against.

Elle: The goddess in question is of agriculture so... meat? Junk food?

Annabeth: *lets out a thoughtful hum* I'm gonna need your magic on this one.

*later*

Gods: *having dinner*

Demeter: *sits on chair*

Everyone: *slowly glance over when they hear a loud fart from Demeter*

Athena: *scrunches her nose and pushes her plate away* I don't feel so hungry anymore.

Aphrodite and Hera: Me neither.

Hermes: *snickers* It's from all that cereal.

Apollo and Artemis: *spit their orange juice out*

Poseidon and Hestia: *chokes on their water*

Zeus and Ares: *chokes on their steak*

Demeter: *takes out a whoopee cushion from the chair and raises it up* What the - it wasn't me! I swear, it was this!

Aphrodite: *glances at everyone before furrowing her eyebrows at Demeter* It's what?

Demeter: *gestures to the whoopee cushion in her hand*

Hera: It wasn't long ago when I got lemon squeezed into my eyes but I'm pretty sure my vision's fine enough to see nothing in your hand.

Athena: *rolls her eyes and mutters to Hermes* By the gods, she just won't let it go.

Demeter: *stands up in her spot* It's a whoopee cushion!

Zeus: *sighs* Sit down, sister. It's fine and there's no need to cause a scene over something that you cannot control at times.

Hestia: *puts a hand on her shoulder* It happens-

Apollo: *snickers* It sure does.

Demeter: IT DOES NOT! I'M TELLING YOU- *smacks it against the table and freezes when it makes another noise*

Olympians: *quietly stare at her*

Athena and Hermes: *look down and try to stifle their laughs until they lock eyes with each other*

Athena: I'm sorry... I can't- *starts giggling before quickly covering her mouth with her hands*

Hermes: *bursts out laughing*

Olympians except Demeter: *join in*

_______________________________________________________