Dare - #93

Elle: QueenBlueMidnight626 dares you to jump into the lake in whatever clothes you have now, and just wait there until Percy realizes that you are actually there.

Annabeth: *looks up from her book* Huh, what was that?

Elle and Annabeth: *momentarily stare at each other from the pier*

Elle: *pushes Annabeth into the water and looks at the nymphs* You know what to do.

Naiads: *drag Annabeth underwater*

Annabeth: HELP! HELP! ELLE, WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU - *struggling and sputtering out water*

Naiads: *create an air bubble for Annabeth to breathe*

Annabeth: *groans*

*later*

Ares campers: *growl* JACKSON! VALDEZ! STOLLS! YOU ARE DEAD TO US!

Percy, Leo, and the Stolls: *run away, laughing*

Ares campers: * chase after them, covered from head to toe in mayonnaise*

Percy, Leo, and the Stolls: *split up*

Percy: *jumps into the lake, swims to the deep parts of it, and spots Annabeth*

Annabeth: *playing an underwater game of chess with the nymphs*

Percy: Annabeth?

Annabeth: Percy! Took you long enough. *swims towards Percy but stops and moves a piece in the chess board*

Nymphs: *sigh*

Annabeth: Checkmate. *swims towards him, grabs his hand, and pulls him up to the surface*

Percy: Wait! I think we should stay here for a bit!

Annabeth: Don't be silly.

Percy: Annabeth, come on.

Annabeth: Percy, I've been here for three hours. Let's go.

Annabeth and Percy: *resurface*

Ares campers: There you are, punk! *tackle Percy*

Annabeth: What the -

_______________________________________________________

A/N (2022): i am so sorry it took so long to republish my other chapters on this book. for some reason, wattpad kept on crashing every time i tried to edit and i couldn't do anything abt it until now.

A/N (2023): lol. book's back up again. thanks for being so patient you guys!