Dare - #64

Elle: Nightingale231 dares you to paint your nails pink and when it's nighttime, paint the Aphrodite cabin black.

Annabeth: *runs off to find Piper* Hey Pipes, could you get a pink nail polish from your cabin please?

Piper: *walks into her cabin and comes back with a glittery pink nail polish in hand* Sorry, there weren't any pink ones without glitter.

Elle: Of course. *rolls her eyes*

Annabeth: It's alright, I guess.

Piper: Want me to do your nails?

Annabeth: Sure.

*later*

Annabeth: *wears her Yankees cap and sneaks out of her cabin and into the Hermes cabin*

Hermes campers: *snoring*

Annabeth: *raids their cabin quietly until she finds a bunch of black spray paint* Fair enough...

Connor: *mumbles in his sleep*

Annabeth: *sneaks back outside, walks towards the Aphrodite cabin, climbs on the roof, and starts spraying*

*later*

Annabeth: *wakes up to screaming and cursing*

Elle: *holding a cup of coffee and grinning as she looks out the window*

Aphrodite campers: WHAT THE HADES?! NICO DI ANGELO!

Nico: WHAT NOW?!

Malcolm: *stands beside Annabeth and Elle and yawns* What's going on?

Aphrodite campers: NICO PAINTED OUR CABIN BLACK AGAIN!

Chiron: What? What do you mean again?!

Nico: HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU I NEVER DID IT THE FIRST TIME AROUND?!

Travis and Connor: *walks past them, snickering quietly*

Travis: Did you do it this time?

Connor: I thought you did!

Travis: *laughs* Well, whoever did that is a genius!

Annabeth and Elle: *glance at each other*

_______________________________________________________