Dare - #73

Elle: jakeblack25 dares you to ask Athena and Poseidon about how he was born.

Annabeth: Totally not a weird question.

Elle: Literally.

*later*

Athena: *crosses her arms* We could've done this in the throne room, you know? I do not need Poseidon or anyone else for that matter right here in my library.

Poseidon: Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

Annabeth: So, I have gathered you here today for one thing.

Athena: *raises an eyebrow* Well?

Annabeth: *slides a picture of jakeblack25 across the table* How was he born?

Poseidon and Athena: *look at the photo closely and furrow their eyebrows*

Athena: *shrugs* How should I know?

Poseidon: Probably the regular way, I guess. The... you know... human way. Unlike Bird Brain over here.

Athena: *slams her hands down on the table* Excuse me?

Elle: Hold it, you two. I don't think he's human though because he says he's a mistake son of the two of you.

Athena: Say what now?

Poseidon: Do you even know how many people claim to be the child of a god?

Athena: Yeah, it's getting kind of annoying. Claiming to be the child of one is bold enough on its own... but two?

Poseidon: It's like they have a death wish.

Athena: We didn't care for it at first but when people started claiming to be children of gods like Hera of all people? Big yikes.

Annabeth and Elle: Who would even wanna be related to Hera? *glance at each other and snicker*

Poseidon and Athena: *laugh* That's what I said!

_______________________________________________________