Chapt10. draw on a blank wallpaper

Hyejin and Sohye were heading to their a.m. homeroom together because Ara was absent.

"Hyejin," a voice called. Hyejin turned to the voice and saw Hwang Hyunjin, waving at her. Hyejin smiled and waved back. Felix and Sohye stared at the two of them.

Sohye nudged Hyejin's arm. "Ya, Hyejin..." She whispered. "What are you doing?"

Hyejin blinked. "What do you think? I'm waving." Hyejin noticed Felix stare at her and she glanced at him. He glared and turned away. What's wrong with him?

Sohye rolled her eyes. "No. I mean, that's Hwang Hyunjin. You know him?"

"Yeah, I found his dog." Sohye coughed and Hyejin patted her back. "You okay?"

"No."

-

Felix stared outside the window. What's wrong with the both of them? Acting like they know each other. Hyejin walked into the class laughing with Sohye. Felix ignored Hyejin as she took a seat next to him.

"Hey, did we have homework?" She asked. Felix ignored her. "Hey, Lee Felix! What's up with you lately?" Hyejin didn't have anyone around her to talk to. She doodled and eventually got bored. "Is it because I didn't wave at you? Okay, I'm sorry!" Felix smiled slightly. "Can you talk to me, please?"

 "Can you talk to me, please?"

Felix turned to her. "What?"

Hyejin raised an eyebrow. "Was that really what you were mad about?" Felix turned back and Hyejin quickly apologized. "Okay, okay, sorry. I never knew little Lee Felix could get hurt by this~" Hyejin cooed.

Felix gave her a nasty scowl. "Shut up."

"Why? Are you offended again? Baby Felix! Softie~" Hyejin teased.

"I warned you."

published
051218