Chapt21. making me sad

FLASHBACK CONTINUES

"Let's make an Instagram account." Chan said.

"What for?"

"Stray Kids!"

Woojin laughed and handed Felix a coke can. "You guys are really into this."

1 week later

Jeongin and Seungmin came running and were out of breath

Jeongin and Seungmin came running and were out of breath. "Hyungs!! We have 10k followers!" Jisung almost choked and spat out his coke.

And two years later, they already got 605k followers. Everyone in the area knew them. Students would fangirl and follow them everywhere.

But eventually Changbin stopped coming to the rooftop.

Minho started dating girls.

And Woojin developed a crush.

"Ask her out! Ask her out! Ask her out!" Felix screamed.

Woojin blushed. "Okay, but when?"

"Look! She's right there." Jeongin pointed.

"Now!?"

"Go for it!"

Jeongin pushed Woojin to her and hid behind a bush. Felix headed to the vending machine. (freaking coke addicts)

"Um, Chaeyeon..."

"Oh hi Woojin. What's up?"

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"I like you, Jung Chaeyeon."

Chaeyeon frowned. "Sorry oppa. I like someone else." Woojin's face dropped. Chaeyeon avoided Woojin's eyes. "Sorry. I've got to go."

"Wh- who? Who do you.." Woojin's voice trailed off.

"Lee Felix." Chaeyeon smiled when saying his name and caught herself and put a neutral face on. "Bye, Woojin. I hope we can remain good friends, though."

Felix walked over to Jeongin, whose mouth hanged open. "How was it?" Felix said excitedly.

Jeongin looked at Felix, terrified. "Oh no, oh no.."

Woojin walked over to them with his head down. "How was it, Woojin?" Felix asked. Woojin looked up with furious eyes and walked away.

published
052818