Chapt45. when we called it love

A/N: ty for 200 followers 💞
any soft ff ideas?
ALSO IM SO MAD RN CHZ I DREAMED ABOUT FELIX LAST NIGHT AND I CANT REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS ABOJT. ANYWAYS ILY YOU GUYS AND STRAY KIDS 💞💞💞

Hyejin ended up eating in her room because she felt sick

"Sorry, Hyejin. I ruined your date with Felix..." Ara apologized.

"Noo, it's fine. And it's not a date." Hyejin denied.

Sohye scoffed and whispered. "He wanted to eat breakfast with YOU. He's not the type to do that with just anybody. Obviously it's a date."

Ara gasped and covered her mouth with her hands. "Oh my god! Hyejin has a boyfriend!?"

Sohye rolled her eyes. "It's not even official because none of them said it."

"I mean, Felix said he likes her and Hyejin said she likes him too, and they're going on a date, so..."

"You guys are great friends." Hyejin smiled sarcastically.

"So if I tell you I like you and we eat food together does that mean we are dating?" Sohye said to Ara.

"Sure~" Ara giggled and earned a kick from Sohye.

(gAy paNiC)

"Ignore Ara. She's unhelpful." Sohye told Hyejin.

"What do I do now?"

"You like each other. What else? Date. Duh." Easier said than done. "Oh yeah, Hyejin? No matter what happens, YOU must not be the one asking him out."

"Why?"

"That's just sad. Honestly." Sohye said and Ara nodded.

* * *

More than one week later
Felix and Hyejin haven't talked to each other since that day. Hyejin had about a week left till she had to leave.

Sohye
He's so slow omg
Not romantic at all
Hyejin don't date him

Ara
Aww but they would be so cute together

I'm not gonna stay here for long anyway. Honestly, Hyejin was mad. Felix confused her so much. She thought he had no feelings for her, then she thought he hated her, then he told her he loved her, and he still hasn't asked her out yet. I can't believe I fell for a jerk like him.