Chapt20. i cant avoid these feelings

3 YEARS AGO
HIGH SCHOOL ROOFTOP

Felix practiced a bit of Korean in Australia. Felix was born and raised in Australia and this was his first time actually staying in Korea. Since he just came, he didn't have any friends. Felix's parents would go on business trips frequently so he didn't see them often and he would be home alone. Felix inserted fifty cents pushed a button on the vending machine. He grabbed the coke can from the vending machine and sat on the floor. It was his lunch period and his third week of school.

The doors to the rooftop flung open and there were unfamiliar voices. "Okay, Jeongin." The shortest boy with overflowing charisma laughed. The boys made eye contact with Felix and paused.

"Who are you?"

Felix hesitated

Felix hesitated. "Felix Lee." Felix finally said.

The short one came to the front and there was a glint in his eyes. "You're a strange one. You new?" Felix cocked his head.

The one with silver hair spoke

The one with silver hair spoke. "Are you from here? Or are you from somewhere else?" He said in English.

"Australia. I moved here a few months ago." Felix said back in English.

"Ooh! Aussie boy! I was born there!" Chan walked over to Felix. Felix smiled. "We were wondering why you said Felix Lee. In Korea, your family name goes first. My family name is Bang, so we say, Bang Chan."

Felix scratched his head. "Right. I forgot."

"Join us." The short one walked over to Felix and held out his hand. "Our group, Stray Kids." Felix took his hand and got up.

"Sure."

published052818

published
052818