Chapt40. but in case i get caught

A/N: Chapter 40 already???? It was like yesterday when I published chapter 20..

"Here." Hyejin handed Felix cotton candy. Felix was about to take a bite, when Hyejin snatched the cotton candy from his grasp, but it fell. Hyejin was devastated.

"Ha. That's what you get." Felix mocked and Hyejin pouted and pinched him but he moved away.

"Geez." She sighed. "You're so not romantic."

"Whatever." He said. "Let's go on the roller coaster."

"Uh..."

"What? You can't handle it?"

"I don't know... whatever. Let's go on it."

Hyejin was surprisingly calm on the ride, while Felix had his head close to Hyejin and had his eyes shut very tight. After the ride was over, Hyejin smiled happily. "It was fun."

Felix stumbled to the bench. "Ugh..."

Hyejin sat beside him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for bringing me here." Felix smiled weakly and then threw up. "Oh my god. Felix!" Hyejin laughed so hard. "Thank god I didn't kiss you on the lips."

Hyejin woke up.

Of course.

It was a dream.

She heard a knock on the door. "Yes?"

"Oh honey? I booked our flight. We'll be going a few days after school is over." Hyejin nodded slowly without looking at her mother.

* * *

Felix
Come to the park

Hyejin
No

Felix
See? You're avoiding me

Hyejin
Just shut up

Felix
Can we just talk this out?

Hyejin
Okay, look.
I don't like you anymore,
You never liked me.
We won't talk to each other
And act like strangers.
Okay?
Okay.

There was no reply from Felix. Hyejin groaned and jumped on her bed. "Why is my life so complicated... I just want a happy life."

Hey, Hanseol. Guess what? Your sister got bribed. There's so many people that probably hate me.

Hyejin's phone lit up and vibrated.

REMINDER
senior l.a. trip tomorrow

published
062418