Chapt17. you made my heart cry

Hyunjin woke up and noticed a blanket covering him and a pillow behind his head

Hyunjin woke up and noticed a blanket covering him and a pillow behind his head. He was still on the same spot he was yesterday night, but Hyejin was nowhere in sight. Hyunjin pulled his phone out from his jean pocket and checked the time: 5:40. He tapped kakaotalk and saw that Hyejin sent him a text message.

Hyejin🐰
Hyunjinniee
Thank you so so much for staying with me ^^
Apparently my parents already woke up so I'm bringing them home to rest.
Thank you^^~
I'll treat you to lunch sometime! >~<

He dropped the blanket on the chair and headed to the bathroom to wash up.

-

About 2 hours ago
Hyejin woke up at around 4 a.m. to check up on her parents. "Mom!! Dad!"

Her mom looked extremely tired and tried to get up. "Shh. We're disturbing everyone."

Hyejin gave her mom a hug. "Mom I promise I won't break any more alarm clocks and you have to promise me you guys won't get into any more accidents!"

Her dad laughed. "Sure."

Her mom stretched. "Let's leave in thirty minutes. I want to go home as soon as possible. These hospital beds are uncomfortable. They gave us a snack. Hospital food seriously sucks." Her dad nodded in agreement.

Hyejin nodded as well. "Alright. I'll fill out the papers." Hyejin stepped out of the room and sighed. The worst scenario happened. Now it's over and her life got ten times better. She headed to the nurse and jumped. "Ohmygod."

She saw a boy with soft light orange hair and a cross earring on his right ear. And he has freckles. Yeah, it was Felix. "Did you stalk me?" Felix ignored her. She's being stupid again. "Oh well, bye then."

"Why are you here?"

Hyejin looked surprised that Felix responded. "My parents were in a car accident yesterday afternoon."

Felix's face grew pale. "Sorry."

Hyejin smiled. "Yeah it's fine. Can you bring me to the nurse's then?"

Felix hesitated. Was he hesitating whether to bring her to the nurse's or not or was he hesitating whether to give her his cold act or not. Hyejin stood there thinking. "Are you coming or not?" He asked impatiently. Hyejin snapped out of it and saw Felix a few feet from her. Hyejin smiled and ran to him.

published
052518