Chapt19. like raindrops falling on my head

Hyejin took a deep breath in and gave out a big sigh. It started raining while she was on her way home from school. I should've brought my umbrella! T^T

Hyejin sighed again and took her jacket off to cover her hair with it. I guess I have to run. She took a step out and she was already pretty much drenched. "You'll get sick." Hyejin turned around to see Hyunjin holding up an umbrella. Hyejin blinked, confused about what to do. Hyunjin stepped out and covered Hyejin with his umbrella. Hyejin mouthed a thanks and they started walking. Hyejin stared at the ground, awkwardly, as they walked side by side. The umbrella was not really for two, so Hyunjin's sleeve got wet. Hyejin suddenly linked her arm through his and Hyunjin looked at her, surprised and flustered. Hyejin pointed at his shoulder and Hyunjin turned to look. "Oh. Right." Hyunjin smiled, happily when she wasn't looking.

"Thanks again, Hyunjin! You're such a nice friend!" Hyejin said when they arrived at her front door. Hyunjin nodded and left. Is it possible... to be something... more than friends..? Hyunjin shook his head. "Hyejin and I are friends. If I do anything more, I will ruin our friendship. I can't think about this. And I can't do anything for now..." he mumbled to himself.

"Gotcha." Felix smirked from across the street.

" Felix smirked from across the street

(A/N: omg felix u cute little creep)

* * *

"Felix, you don't like that Jung girl, do you?" Changbin asked in front of Seungmin and Jeongin.

Felix had his hands in his jean pockets as he plopped down on the chair. "What do you want?"

"I'll get to the point, then." Changbin took a sip of his coke. "I want you to get Jeon Hyejin to like you. No, to love you so badly, she breaks Hyunjin's heart."

Seungmin and Jeongin's eyes widen. "What?" They said in unison.

"You already know he likes her, right?" Changbin asked.

Felix nodded. "It's obvious."

"After you win her, crush her heart."

"Hyung! Why are you doing this?" Jeongin cried. Changbin paid no attention to him.

"Why? Tell me your reason before-"

"Jihyo." Changbin said. Everyone was silent. They knew how Changbin's father was like and how much Changbin cares for Jihyo.

"I doubt Felix would accept. We could just tell Hyunj-"

"And? What do I get in return?" Felix surprisingly said.

Changbin smirked. "Jung Chaeyeon is planning to confess to you. I'll deal with her for you." Felix was thinking. "And," Changbin tossed the coke can away. "Woojin... what he did to you... I'll let him know how it feels to be an outcast."

"Sure." Felix shrugged with a neutral expression.

published
052718

published052718

#1!!!!!