Chapt11. im slightly sentimental

Right before lunch, as Hyejin headed out of class, she tripped on a string and a gallon of water was dumped on her. She could hear the students laughing and giggling. Hyejin tried to get up, but someone stepped on her hand. It was Lee Felix. Hyejin bit her tongue.

"Wow, I thought she was tough, but she's just like every other girl. Attention seeker." Seungmin commented. Hyejin clenched her fists and walked to the bathroom.

* * *

"Hey kids," Minho said cheerfully

"What are you up to now, Minho?" Chan asked.

Minho pouted. "What, Chan~ Can't I be cheerful without anyone questioning me?" Chan nodded. "Well, I guess you're right." Minho took a seat on a pillow. "Story time!" Seungmin and Jeongin rushed to Minho while Chan, Jisung, and Woojin followed behind. "So, just a while ago, I saw Felix having his usual fling with the girls." Minho leaned in, his eyes twinkling in excitement. "Then, Hyunjin came and those girls let go of Felix's arm and rushed to Hyunjin's side!"

Woojin smirked at Hyunjin. "Ooh~ that's my boy." Hyunjin rolled his eyes, unamused. Everyone knew that Felix and Woojin had a strange relationship. Ever since Changbin got Felix into Stray Kids, Woojin had been cold to Felix. Only the members of Stray Kids knew that Kim Woojin had a crush on Jung Chaeyeon, but most of them found out that Chaeyeon, however, liked Felix and had no interest in Woojin. Kim Woojin was even turned down by her. Felix quickly realized Woojin's attitude towards him but never said anything. "Last time, I heard a girl say that baby Felix was no match for Hyunjin in terms of looks and talent!"

Jeongin had a frown on his face. Jeongin and Hyunjin were the only ones who wanted to stop this drama, while the others, didn't care or looked forward to it.

* * *

Hyejin looked up at the mirror. Sohye had given her a white t-shirt and sweats. Hyejin squeezed the last bit of water from her hair.

Sohye sighed. "I told you to stay away from them."

"Sorry. I never knew they were this bitchy."

Sohye was slightly surprised by the profanity but just shrugged. "We have ten minutes before lunch ends."

Hyejin frowned. "I'm sorry, Sohye. This is all because of me. You can get lunch without me." Sohye grinned and waved. Hyejin was disappointed, but not surprised. Food before me.

Five minutes after Sohye left, Hyejin decided to leave the bathroom. In the corner of her eye, she saw a boy wearing a white t-shirt. Lee Felix, again. She didn't ask why he was standing next to the girl's bathroom and didn't want to wonder why either.

"Jeon Hyejin?" Hyejin looked up to see Hwang Hyunjin standing in front of her. "What happened to you? Why is your hair wet?" He asked. Hyejin was in a dilemma. She thought carefully. Sohye did warn her... Before Hyejin had a chance to speak, Felix grabbed Hyejin's wrist and pulled her away.

They reached the stairs now and Hyejin pulled her arm from his grasp. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

published
051218