Chapt35. im afraid we'll grow apart

idk but this looks aesthetic 😭💘✨🌸

---

---

Hyejin was carrying her textbook to the school library so that she could return them. She saw Felix and looked down at her textbook. Please don't talk to me. "Jeon Hyejin, we need to talk." Hyejin sped up. Don't touch me. Felix grabbed her wrist.

"Let go, please." She said, trying to act calm.

"Are you avoiding me?"

"No. Now, will you let go.."

"No. Why are you avoiding me?"

"Okay, then answer my question. Did you become it so that I wouldn't get thrown at with water balloons and get hit on the arm?" Hyejin asked.

"Yes." Felix admitted without hesitating.

"What?"

"I said, yes. I did it so you wouldn't-"

"Why? Why would you do that?"

"It's my turn to ask questions. Why are you avoiding me?" Hyejin pressed her lips together. Felix slammed his hand against the wall. "Answer." Hyejin closed her eyes. "Jeon Hyej-"

"Because, I like you!" Hyejin yelled at him. Felix's eyes widened. Tears escaped from her angry eyes. "I don't want to like you... I don't... it's so difficult to avoid you because you appear everywhere, you know? To avoid these stupid feelings. But I have to. For everyone's sake." Felix pressed his lips against her's. She dropped her textbook and shut her eyes tight.

Hyunjin was smiling as he got a box with cake inside. "Hyeji-" Hyunjin dropped the box of cake.

Hyejin quickly pulled herself away from Felix. Hyunjin his behind the wall. Hyejin picked up the textbook, and walked away quickly.

Chaeyeon clenched her fists. "Jeon Hyejin."

flashback

"Hyejin. What's wrong?" Sohye asked.

"Hmm? Nothing is. Why?"

"Don't lie. You look lifeless." Sohye said.

Ara nodded. "Tell us. Maybe we can help."

Hyejin bit her lips. "Do you like someone?" Sohye asked.

Are they psychic? Holy cow. Hyejin nodded. "It's Felix."

Ara jumped up and screamed. Hyejin and Sohye were so surprised. "I SWEAR MIN ARA, IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN.." Hyejin was even more surprised that Sohye was not mad at the fact that it was Lee Felix, from the group she despised.

Ara ignored Sohye. "Yes yes yes! Did you confess?"

"Well, the thing is... I don't think I should."

Ara slapped the floor. "Why!?"

"I don't think it's good for the both of us. Well, it's not like he likes me back."

Sohye raised an eyebrow. "Did they say anything to you?"

Ara made a punching movement. "I'll fight them."

Hyejin laughed it off. "No, no, no. I mean, you never know if these feelings will stay forever."

Sohye got up. "If you like him, go for it. If he says yes, then, good for you. If your feelings fade, then, break up. Simple."

Ara looked at Sohye with admiring eyes. "Wow! You're so cool. It's as if you've dated before." Sohye glared at her.

flashback ends

published
061518