Chapt28. i cant bear my story

(A/N: which book do you want me to continue after this? I also have a book idea about Felix being playful and mischievous but he's probably not gonna be a human)SENIOR TRIP DAY 210:03 A

SENIOR TRIP DAY 2
10:03 A.M.

"Guys! Let's play tag!" Seungmin yelled excitedly.

Minho stretched. "Oh, we should. I haven't played that in a year."

"We should make it more thrilling and hardcore." Chan suggested. "We can use the whole area. Also, two people will be 'it' so it's fair." Jisung and Seungmin nodded. "The game ends in two hours. Whoever gets tagged the most gets water balloons thrown at them. Whoever gets tagged the least gets a free drink. Everyone has to chip in."

"Loser also gets a slap on the arm from everyone." Seungmin added.

"Wow, you guys are really..." Jisung sighed in disbelief.

"What? You scared?"

"No."

"Okay, then let's start."

"Hold on!" Seungmin called Hyejin. "Can Hyejin play as well?"

Hyunjin stepped forward. "Do you want to injure her or something? She fe-"

"What're you guys playing?" Hyejin cut him off. Seungmin quickly explained the rules to her. "Ooh, sounds fun. I'm in. Can I invite my friends?"

"Sure, but just know we won't go easy on you just because you're a girl."

* * *

Changbin and Minho volunteered as 'it'. Ara found some BTS fans and Sohye was helping the teachers clean up. Hyunjin pulled Hyejin. "Hey, what were you thinking? Do you think you can run?"

Hyejin shrugged. "I can't let my leg bring me down from the fun." Hyunjin sighed. "Hey... Hyunjinnie... I really don't want to stop you from enjoying yourself. I don't want to be a burden. I'll take care of myself, it's fine."

you don't get it...

it's because

i like you...

you're not a burden, hyejin.

please don't think that way...

* * *

Hyejin started climbing up rocks to hide on top of the cave. "3, 2, 1!!! I'm coming, losers!" Minho yelled as Changbin walked behind him. Hyejin could hear Minho and their footsteps so clearly.

"Here." Felix held his hand out. When did he get up there? Hyejin shook her head. I can get up myself.

"You're it!"

Hyejin panicked and lost balance. Felix sighed and grabbed her arm before she fell off the rocks. Then, he used his other hand to grab onto her waist and lifted her up, on top of the cave. Hyejin crawled to the corner and saw that Minho had tagged Seungmin and Seungmin was now counting down. How? I just saw Seungmin climbing up a tree and he almost made it to one of the branches. Hyejin sat behind one of the bushes, a few feet from Felix. Felix and Hyejin didn't say anything to each other for ten minutes. During those ten minutes, Changbin tagged Jisung and Jisung tagged Chan and Chan tagged Hyunjin. Seungmin was surprisingly still it even though everyone knew how fast he could run. Wait. Could it be that he's aiming for me or Felix?

"Run." Hyejin cocked her head at Felix. What? Why?- She heard rustling behind the bush. Felix sucked his teeth and grabbed Hyejin's arm. He jumped off the cave. "Jump. I'll catch you." Are we seriously doing this for a game? "Trust me." Hyejin looked back and saw Seungmin brush the leaves from the bush. I was right. Hyejin jumped

published
060518.