Chapt12. my tiny room is so wide today

(A/N: IM LITERALLY SO MAD BC EVERY TIME I COME BACK ON WATTPAD AND I TRY TO REPLY TO COMMENTS IT SAYS "message not sent" AND THEN I HAVE TO LOG OUT AND LOG BACK IN TO REPLY SJSNDHD BRUH)

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Hyejin said, angrily. Felix didn't say anything and just walked down the stairs. "Lee Felix, you're really getting on my nerves!" Hyejin yelled, loud enough so Felix could hear. The bell rang, and lunch was over.

* * *

Hyejin walked into class and her classmates started laughing at her. "Sweatpants and a t-shirt." They snorted. "Where does she think she is? Her home?"

Wow, Hyejin thought. These people are really testing my patience. Hyejin had no patience left. She couldn't even eat lunch, so she was crankier. Hyejin sat on an empty seat next to them and leaned towards them a bit. "Nope. But it may be a farm, a home for pigs, like you two." Hyejin retorted. The girls were startled and jumped back.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that!" A guy's voice yelled. Hyejin could've sworn she thought he was about to hit her, so she automatically shut her eyes tight. Nothing happened but she flinched. She opened her left eye and then her right eye. Nothing happened. "Get your hands off me!" The boy screamed.

"L-Lee Felix!" The girls staggered. Hyejin finally realized what happened. Felix stopped the guy from hitting her.

"JEON HYEJIN, KANG SOOHYUN, AND LEE FELIX!" The teacher screamed so hard her face was turning red.

They had after school detention.

* * *

Felix stared out the window and watched leaves fall from the trees. He couldn't help but look at Hyejin from the window. She looked helpless for once. She showed her soft and weak side. Hyejin had her head down and Felix noticed water on the desk. She was crying. "Hey, Felix..." she said quietly.

"Y-yeah?" He answered, without looking at her.

Felix could hear her get up. "Are my eyes red?" Felix looked at her face briefly and shook his head. "Thanks." She took a deep breath in. "Um also I'm sorry you got detention because of me." Felix was surprised. After all I've done... he thought.

published
051518