Chapt39. i'd run to you at once

Felix walked over to Chaeyeon, who was chatting with Jihyo. Seungmin quickly came in. Jeongin got up from his seat. "Jung Chaeyeon!"

Chaeyeon looked alarmed. "W- what?" She asked innocently.

"What do you mean what? I know what you did."

"What do you—"

"How could you attempt to bribe Hyejin. Are you out of your mind!?"

Jihyo looked at Chaeyeon. "What does he mean?"

Chaeyeon was definitely taken aback. Seungmin pulled Felix back and Minho opened his mouth to speak. "What? Jung Chaeyeon bribed Jeon Hyejin?" People in the back started murmuring.

"Yes I was! Because I loved y—"

"Don't. Go away. Stay away from me. You're atrocious."

Chaeyeon collapsed onto the ground and tears escaped from her watery eyes. "I hate this."

"Where's Hyejin?"

"Where is Jeon Hyejin?"

"Do you know where Hyejin is?"

Felix had been asking everyone where Hyejin had been. He then spotted a girl. His vision was a bit blurry. "Hyejin." The girl turned around and glared at first, but she had a surprised look afterwards when she realized it was Lee Felix.

"Oh my gosh, I-"

Felix ignored her and continued to search for Hyejin. He spotted her with Sohye. "Jeon Hyejin." Hyejin didn't even look up at him, but Sohye did. Sohye glanced at Hyejin but Hyejin was still talking to Sohye and continuing their conversation. Sohye gave a sympathetic look at Felix and looked back down. Felix grabbed Hyejin's arm. "Stop avoiding me, will you?" Felix looked at Sohye. "Can you give us a moment?" There were people crowding around by now. Sohye turned to leave but Hyejin followed her. "Jeon Hyejin!"

"There's nothing to talk about with you." Hyejin calmly said.

"But why do you still keep avoiding me?"

"I'm not avoiding you." Hyejin said as a matter of factly. "I'm just minding my own business. But you're bothering me, right now. You can't force me to talk to you." Hyejin walked out the lunchroom doors.

published
062318