Chapt31. im thinking of you again today

a/n: guys! 💞 i just published 3 chapters of euphoria book 2 aka SERENDIPITY 💕

Felix was sitting on top of a tree. We're supposed to throw water balloons at him right now... Woojin threw it first. Felix was a bit surprised but still maintained a neutral face.

"Sorry, bro." Minho threw the second one. Woojin threw the next really fast and it hit Felix's face and he almost fell from the tree. Hyejin looked away. I'm sorry... After everyone except one threw at least one water balloon, Felix was already drenched. What if he gets sick? I can't do this!

Woojin stood next to her. "What're you doing? Go on." This was the first time he spoke to Hyejin. Their eyes were all on her.

"Okay." Hyejin threw the ball at the spot one inch from hitting Felix's head.

Jisung frowned. "Come on, Hyejin! You missed!"

Hyejin shrugged. "Oh well, that's the last water balloon we have." Woojin scowled.

* * *

Changbin tossed a towel at Felix and Felix quickly dried his hair. "Um, Chan?" Hyejin began.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to head over to my friends." She didn't want to watch everyone slap Felix's arm.

Chan nodded. "Sure, thing. I doubt you would even slap Felix anyways." Hyejin looked at Chan, blankly. He knew I did it on purpose? Felix's eyes were searching for Hyejin's. Hyejin looked at him, expressionless, and walked away without saying a thing.

* * *

The rest of the senior trip days flew by quickly. Hyejin avoided everyone in Stray Kids and hung out with Sohye and Ara. Hyejin sat next to Sohye on the bus ride home, while Ara sat in front of them. When Felix entered the bus, Hyejin quickly unlocked her phone to act like she was doing something and Felix glanced at her walked past them.

* * *

one week later..

Everything was back to normal. It was her normal life. She had her best friends and time with her family. No Stray Kids. She never felt offended or sad. Let my life stay like this.

lies.

She missed him. Her heart was aching. I don't like him. She told herself. But her heart acted differently from her words. I love him. She never felt offended or sad, yes, but she never felt excited or that feeling she feels when she's around... him.

She tried ignoring and denying this feeling, but she couldn't ignore it anymore.

"Lee Felix... I think... I like you."

published
060918