1: New bonds

Things to know:

Y/n: your name
F/c: favorite color
H/c: hair color

You also have your hair like Tord's only longer. ( You basically look like Tori only then with h/c hair)

Character info:

Y/n and Tord Lasson are both twenty-three years old, born on September sixth, 2995. Being 5ft10, Tord is slightly taller than Y/n, who stands at 5ft8.
Edd Gold is twenty-two years old, born on October twenty-eighth, 2996. He's the tallest of the bunch at 6ft tall.
Tom Fridgewell, the oldest, at twenty four years old was born on June twenty-seventh, 2994. He's the shortest at only 5ft5.
Matt Hargeaven is the youngest at twenty-one years old, born on August fifteenty, 2997. He's the same height as Y/n at 5ft8.

'italics': thoughts
-------------------------------------------

~June 6th 17:00~

-TORD POV-

"I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND " Tom yelled and he shot my giant robot down. I landed on the hill close to the house I just destroyed. Everything hurt extrememy badly. I pushed some metal rubble off of me.

My right arm was almost completely destroyed and half my face was burned badly. That's when I heard a car pull up and I got up carefully to not hurt myself more. I looked behind me and I saw Pau and Pat.

I looked back at the house I just destroyed and I saw that Edd and Matt were helping Tom to walk. I looked at the floor and sighed a bit. Pau and Pat rushed to me and started treating my arm. I sat down, letting them do their job.

~In the car ride towards the base~

I was sitting in the back of the car with a bleeding arm and a burned face. I was thinking to myself quietly. I was in quite a lot of pain, but I refuesed to let it show.

'I should've listened to Y/n when she told me it was a bad idea to build the robot near my friends...'

'I should listen more to Y/n'

"Sir I don't think miss Lasson is gonna happy," Pau says

'Of course y/n isn't gonna be happy... she'll probably hunt Tom down'

"I know, but I ... can't do much about it," I said and I coughed slightly. It welt like my throat was going to explode. I started falling asleep slowly. I just wanted to take a small rest... I needed It after what had happened.

Pat looked at me with consern all over his face. I started closing my eyes to rest a bit.

'Just a bit of rest...'

"Sir... sir! SIR STAY AWA-" Was the last thing I'd heard before everything had faded to black.

-YOUR POV-

Pau and Pat had just arrived. I went towards where they should've been at that moment. I saw a couple of medics rushing towards them.

'Something happened'

I ran towards the area and I the first thing I saw was an unconscious Tord being lifted onto a medical bed. I pushed past some soldiers who were watching and I go to Pau and Pat
"GET HIM MEDICAL TREATMENT NOW!" I commanded and the medics rushed away with Tord.

"what happened?" I asked as I tried to keep my voice calm and firm. I'd seen Tord wounded before, but never this badly.
"We don't know ma'am. All we saw was the giant robot fall out of the sky and explode. So we rushed over and found mister Lasson wounded," Pau told me.

'I FUCKING WARNED HIM!'

"He was awake, but losing blood fast. So we did our best to help him, but he passed out in the car. Mister Lasson told us that he didn't feel his arm, so we grabbed this," Pat added and he grabed a red robotic arm.