17: What do you think you're doing

"Great," iKa said and I sat at the door. I could hear something in the back of the door, almost like bones rattling, making me shiver a bit.
"Say, Thomas, you aren't here out of free will, we have that in common, but how DID you meet Red leaders?" The male behind the door asked.

"I'd rather not talk about it," I said and I heard a chuckle, "What's so funny?" I asked.
"Oh nothing, just thinking about something," he replied as I felt something slide under the door "I was once their friend and ally. Until I started doing what I like to do. They locked me here and I won't be able to get out," iKa said as I took it.

It was a photograph of three children together on a tank. I stared a bit at the photo "Once Tord went away I was upset he always spoke about you and your friends. He deeply cared, even if he found you an asshole,"  He said.

"I find it funny that everyone who gets close to those two either dies or gets endangered. They're dangerous. Take this from me, Thomas, NEVER get too close to anyone," iKa said as I slid the photograph back, "Especially not Y/n. She's the biggest shark in the tank. If she has it out for you you can bet your ass you're dead. She is good in manipulating and faking emotions, don't fall for it." 

I gulped a bit and nodded at this. I didn't want to admit it, but it was scary to hear this. I got up "I should go, someone might find out I'm here,"  I said as I started walking. I could hear iKa chuckle ever so slightly.
"Stay alive." 

-YOUR POV-

I was in the lab, watching the body of the kid, Damian, being worked on. They were currently doing a surgery on the eyes and brain along with some other parts of his body, like his hands. I watched to make sure everything went well. 

"Take all memories of anything to do with the green army and write it on a disk. I want that disk in the research center by tomorrow afternoon," I said as the scientists nodded.

"Ma'am, what do we leave him with?" One scientist asked. "Just let him have basic human knowledge. Nothing more. Make sure he's literate and can speak," I spoke before leaving

This was all so tiring. I was in need of something to calm down with. I went to my own private lab and started mixing chemicals and other things as I watched time flow by. After a while I had a glass vile of a golden liquid.

I downed the vile and sat in my chair "God, I want to just murder someone..." I muttered and so I went to the cells to go find someone to kill.

-TOM'S POV-

'Shit shit shit. I'm stuck in here. How the hell do I get out?!'

I was quick to realise I got stuck in the cell blocks. I was pacing around, trying to think of a way to get out.

I got in, but never thought about how I would get out. Now that I was stuck I for sure was screwed. I was a bit afraid even.

'What if a soldier fiends me?! Or worse? Tord or Y/n. I'm so dead.'

That is when the door opened and I quickly hid behind some boxes. I heard a pair of heavie boots walk in, but after a few steps it stopped.

I saw Y/n looking around. I noticed she had her back to me so I tried quickly sneaking out.

"Thomas."

'Shit.'

-YOUR POV-

Once I entered the cell area I stopprd at the strong smell of alcohol and dog fur. Tom had made his way in here and I knew it.

I looked around, scanning my surroundings until I noticed something trying to sneak out.

"Thomas." My voice was threatening and low. I would've shot him right there, but Tord, despite always fighting with him, wouldn't want me to fo so and Edd and Matt would lose all trust in me.

Tom tried booking it, but I was faster and grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie.
"Your hoodie reaks of alcohol and dog fur. You have exactly thirty seconds to explain yourself before I beat you to a pulp," I said

"Okay okay, chill, I was just curious, okay? I wanted to see what this was all about," Tom said, squirming from my grip that was getting stronger.
"Did you speak to anyone?" I asked.

"No," Tom said and I could tell it was a lie. I closed my eyes and let him go.
"Get into uniform an meet me in the training room. Ou get half an hour."

Tom quickly scurried away to leave and I heard him mutter insults about me.

I walked to one of the cells for the people who are left for dead and I popped my back before opening the door.

[Warning this part might be dark for some readers]

I saw the skinny, almost naked male on the floor and I looked down "Pathetic," I said as the spy got up to his feet.
"I'll fight you! I will ge- AHG!"

I shot him in the stomach. Then I pushed him down to the ground as I started growing a small grin. My foot was enough to hold him down "I can't hear you," I chuckled.

The spy struggled as blood flowed out of his wound. I leaned down and I pushed my thumb into the wound. He screamed in pain before I smirked.
"How about this. If you can stay completely silent I'll let you go. If you make a noise I'll take one of your eyes?"

The spy agreed as I chuckled. I twisted my finger and I saw him wince, but surprisingly he didn't make noise. I then pulled my thumb out along with some flesh and I heard a slight noise of pain.

"Ahw, you we're doing so wel," I said as I took my blade and dragged it over his eyelid I decided to play 'nice' and pull out his eye in a fast motion

"You can choose now. Do you want me to kill you now or do you want to live now?" I asked
"J-Just kill me," he said
"I thought so."

I plunged the blade into his neck, causing him to start choking on his own blood, making a gargling sound.

[End of very gory part]

I got up and left him for dead, taking my blade and leaving. I walked back to my room and got changed in clean clothes.

Now things would be getting interesting. I was going to spar with Tom to test his strength

-??? POV - 

I was just following orders as I entered the red army base. It was terrifying and I was afraid to die, but I didn't show it. All I had to do was get the three robot soldiers to our base and I'd be done. I walked up to two out of the three "Red leaders ordered me to lead you somewhere,"  I said.

The brunet and ginger sighed and nodded, following me. I walked towards a place I knew would be empty. I then turned to them "Where is the other one?" I asked. The two shrugged and I sighed. I had to get out fast. 

'Just these two are good enough... Right? The other will just follow...' 

I took out a syringe and injected the brunet. Then I quickly Did the same with the ginger and I picked them up before leaving the base and going away. 

'Green is going to be so pleased'