14: You

~August 19th 11:00~

I hadn't been able to sleep last night so I was quite irritable at the moment. Walking to the cafeteria, I walked past Pau and Pat.
"Good morning ma'am," they greeted me and I gave them a nod

"Tonight my brother and I are going to the bar, are you guys coming along?" I asked, yawning a bit
"Sure, we'd like to."
"Great, meet us ar the car at 19:30," I said before smiling a bit and continuing my walk to the cafeteria.

Once at the cafeteria I get some food and coffee and I sit down to eat. Some soldiers happily greet me as I waved back. I was half asleep when I heard an explosion.
"Uggghhh, can't I ever have a normal day?"
Groaning I got up and I started making my way to the lab.

'What on earth did they do this time!?'

I opened the door to the lab and I saw a couple of my scientists, covered in dust and powder.
"What the fuck happened?" I asked as I tapped my foot
"Miss calculation, ma'am," A scientist said and I sighed.
"You all better get this cleaned up real fast."
"Right away, ma'am!"
"Good," I said as I walked away

I was walking to my office when I bumped into Tom and he seemed annoyed to see me.
"Watch where you're walking, soldier."
"Tch, I don't care, I wasn't the one not watching where I was going."
"Unlike you I'm not blind. I could get rid of your vision at any given moment."
"Unlike you I have actual morals and I don't want to fucking rule the world."
"You better watch your tounge before someone slices it off."
"Oh no, I'm so fucking scared, I could be killed right now," Tom said, getting on my nerves quite badly.

My eye twitched and I glared at Tom.
"What's wrong? Struck a nerve?" Tom asked and I snapped.
"Now listen here and listen closely," I growled as I grabbed him by the collar of his hoodie, pulling him off the ground, "I will not hesitate to put a bullet through your head if I have to and I will definitely not spare you when I get a choice."

"You, unlike my loyal soldiers, are replacable, I could easily make another you, one that obeys orders and isn't a fucking moron," I growled as he struggled a bit in my grasp, "So if you don't start to fucking obey like everyone else does I'll just create a newer, better version of you. Got that?"

"Y-yeah," Tom replied in a quiet tone, struggling to breathe.
"I didn't fucking hear you."
"Y-Yes, ma'am," Tom said and I dropped him in the floor
"Go train." I walked to my office, my blood still boiling. Once in my office, I closed the door and slumped down to the floor, tired of everyone's shit already.

"Thomas is quite annoying, huh?" Tord said from his seat. He was doing some work with the files of info we got from Hannah.
"You don't have to tell me that twice."
"I'm guessing, by your irritableness, that you barely slept?" Tord asked and I hummed in response as I got up.

I walked to my desk and sat down. Yawning, I started doing my work. It didn't taken long before I just straight up fell asleep on my paperwork.

-TOM POV-

'Tch, stupid commies and their stupid army. Never in my life have I wanted to be here in this stupid base. Had I just actually killed Tord that day we wouldn't have been here.'

Entering the training hall I grunted as I saw a group of young soldiers, trying their hardest to get stronger. I mumbled under my breath and walked to the guy that trained us.

"Thomas, you're late." He crossed his arms, making me roll my eyes.
"I do not give a flying fuck," I retorted and I got a kick to the stomach. Grunting I fell on the floor, man that hurt.
"Then you wouldn't mind extra intense training today, right?"
"Damn you," I growled as I got up only to be kicked down again.