3: Magic town

~July 19th 16:00~

Today I had to give Isa her money and maybe a job in the red army. I walked to the spot in the forest where I told her to be today.

'Let's hope she says yes to my request to be in the red army'

I reached the spot holding a bag of gold.

'No one's here... Did she forget?'

Then I heard a howl. My head jerked to the direction the howl came from. Then Luna and Isa jumped out of the bushes "You actually came... I though I'd have to hunt those boys down," Isa said as she got off of Luna.

"Of course I came. A promise is a promise," I said as I handed her the bag of gold.
"This is the money, but what's the job you were talking about?" Isa asked me.
"HAH! Are you kidding!? I'm the best warrior of my town. At least with Luna's help," Isa said and she pet Luna

"The job I could give you has to do with an army... Are you alright with that?" I asked
"Depends is Luna able to come with me?" Isa asked

'Pets aren't allowed, but Luna is like a weapon...'

"Of course she is," I said with a hum.
"So what is the job?" Isa asked, crossing her arms.
"The red army is in need of more soldiers so we can take over the world..." I said.

'Please say yes'

"Okay, I'll join under one condition," Isa said.
"And what is that?" I asked.
"My town is being threatened by an army that calls themselves "the blue army" and we are not enough to fight them off," Isa said.

"So you want us to protect your people in exchange for soldiers, right?" I asked
"Yes, I could bring you to my town so you could see our best warriors and we could talk more there if you'd like," Isa said
"Of course... How will we get there?" I asked and a huge grin formed on Isa's face showing off that her teeth are sharper than mine.

"By wolf of course!" She grinned and Luna walked to us.
"Just climb on!" Isa said as she climbs on her ten feet tall wolf. I got on and Luna started running, making me hold on to her fur for dear life.

We ran for about ten minutes before we stopped "Are we here?" I asked, making Isa nod and we got off.  We walked through a few bushes before we got to a small town with maybe five-hundred  people.

I looked around. There are a few children playing with what seemed to be... Magic? A teen had a blue glow around her hand and a young kid was giggling while floating in the air, surrounded by the same color of blue.

Other kids were shooting fire at each other and others are playing with other giant wolves.

'How have we never seen this when we fly over the forest?'

Isa looked at the kids playing with fire "HEY! WATCH OUT! YOU MIGHT BURN SOMETHING AGAIN!" She yelled.
"Sorry," the kids replied and they ran away giggling.

"What is this place?" I asked curiously.
"This is the place where many witches, wizards and sorcerers live. We are hated among humans, so we live here. And before you ask, yes, we DO have electronics and stuff," Isa said.

'A town full of magic people... COOL'

We walked to a building in the middle of the town and we went inside. Isa took me to a room and she motioned for me to sit down, me doing so "Wait here for a moment. I'll get the others," Isa said and she walked out.

'Great this turned into work outside of work'

~ five minutes later~

Isa came back with five other people wearing similar armour as Isa had been. three males and two females. They all seemed to be well over six feet and I felt fucking short.