2: An unexpected Edd-venture

-YOUR POV-

~ 3 days after you met Edd, July 13th 9:47 ~

I woke up in my hotel room and I made some bacon.

'What should I do?'

I put my bacon on some bread and I eta it.

'I could go look for Edd to see if he has anything interesting to do... He did say he had 2 friends so maybe I could meet them'

I took a shower and put on my clothes before looking into the mirror.

'Ugh... My hair looks like crap'

I grabbed my gel and brush and I brushed my hair taking a little longer on fixing the horns.

'Better!'

I smiled and I grabbed my gun, putting it in my hoodie pocket again.

'Now let's see if I can find Edd'

I walked out of my hotel room and I went to the park.

'Maybe he's there'

I walked around the park when a random woman shielded her kid from me. The kid has long blonde hair, green eyes and a pair of blue glasses and the woman looks similar.
"Don't look at her sweetie," the woman says to her kid.

'Rude. It's not like I'll shoot everyone without a reason'

"Don't you think it's a little rude to judge someone by their appearance?" I asked smiling and showing off my canine like teeth. Something me and Tord were grew up with.
"Well... Uhm... " The woman said.

"Mommy why can't I speak to the lady? You told me to respect everyone," The kid said, making me raise an eyebrow.
"Oh really? Did you really teach that to your kid? If you really want your kid to believe that you have to do it yourself," I said and I walked up to the kid, making the woman anxious. 

I kneeled down to the kids level, smiling at her "What's your name, brave little soldier?" I asked.
"My name is Sarah!" The kid chirped.
"Well Sarah, you're a good kid. Stay like that," I said with a smile

"Thank you miss..." Sarah stopped and she looked at me.
"Y/n... My name's Y/n," I said, making Sarah nod.
"Miss y/n? May I please touch your hair? It looks kinda funny," Sarah asked.

"Of course," I hummed and I lowered my head. Sarah touched my hair, giggling slightly.
"It's so fluffy! When I grow up I want hair like yours!" Sarah grinned and I smiled

'She's cute'

I got up and I ruffled Sarah's hair "You have an adorable and pretty daughter ma'am. Don't let her change and don't bring down her hopes and dreams," I said
"Thank you, I guess..." The woman said, taking her child.
"Goodbye, miss Y/n!" Sarah waved.

"Bye," I said waving back.

'It is nice to see small children'

In the base we don't have children under sixteen, so it's nice seeing young kids. That's when I saw three males being chased by a woman on a huge wolf. The woman had black hair tied in a bun, a red and a grey eye and a scar on her left eye. She was wearing black armour. The wolf seemed to be at least ten feet tall, having razor sharp claws, teeth sharp as daggers, made to cut through bones, completely black fur and red eyes.

'They look like a good team'

I look at the guys being chased and I see that one of them is Edd

'I guess I gotta save them'