8: Don't worry, I'm here.

-TOM POV-

All I could see was black... I wasn't even sure if I wae alive. The last thing I remembered was an attack on the town we were staying in and getting stuck.

I could move my hand a bit. I groaned in pain, as I felt a wave of pain hit me, and moved my head and tried to open my eyes. 

I wasn't able to open them.

'Why can't I open my eyes?'

I tried again.... nothing.

'I can't see!'

I startee breathing heavily and I sat up desperately trying to see something.... anything!

"Calm down! You are safe now," A female voice I've never heard before said to me.
"WHERE AM I!? WHY CAN'T I SEE!?" I yelled

"Calm down, you'll be able to see in a few moments," The voice said and I calmed down slightly.

Then I heard a groan so turned my head that way even though I could see absolutely nothing.

I heard Edd and Matt talking "Edd, Matt... Are you two okay?" I asked, worried about my friends, my family.
"Yeah..." Edd said.
"I am fine as long as my face is okay," Matt said.

I sighed and sat up a bit more. I try to think about where we were when Matt and Edd both let out screams of fear.

"What is happening?!" I exclaimed when I heard a voice that I hoped never to hear again.
"Hello Thomas" Tord said

I growled towards where the voice came from "Get lost!" I growled loudly. Then a shock went all through my body and I hissed in pain.

"Now now Thomas... Don't do anything you'll regret," Y/n said.
"What do you want from us?" I heard Edd ask.

-YOUR POV-

Tord and I were talking about our meeting with the yellow army when one of our scientists came to us.

"The three patients have woken up," He said.
"Thank you for informing us. We'll be there in just a moment," I said and the scientist nodded and left.

"Do you have the thing that activates the shock mode of their robotic parts?" Tord asked
"Yes, I have it right here" I said and I showed it.

"Good... Do you think they'll be mad?" Tord asked and I facepalmed.
"Yes, of course they'll be mad! we fucking kidnapped them, gave them robotic parts without their consent and we'll be forcing them to join our army as soldiers," I replied as we walked through the halls towards where Edd, Matt and Tom were

"I kinda hoped you'd say no..." Tord muttered and I wanted to smack him so badly at that moment.
"Tord we both now they won't react all happy to see us... We BOTH betrayed them... For you it was the worst because you knew them since you were young... I only knew them for twl weeks," I said.

Tord sighed "I hate it when you're right," he said.
"Aren't I always?" I said with a small smirk.

"No you're not," Tord said.
"How about every time I warned you not to get attached to people or when I told you NOT to build your giant robot near your friends or that time you challenged that strong looking guy when we were on a mission for father when we were sixteen and I told you you were going to lose, but you fought him anyways and got your ass handed to you," I said

"And what about that time you fell in love with that Swedish guy and you said he 'loved' you when we were eighteen? He ended up being a blue army spy and he tried killing you," Tord said.
"That was a mistake I made ONCE! And I never made it again," I replied.