7: Meeting the warriors

-YOUR POV-

Tord and I walked to the outside training area. There were about twohundred people I'd never seen before standing there.

They were lined in four groups, looking like it was four colours of armour. A colour per group: green, pink-ish/ red, white and black

Isa walked up to us "These are all our warriors," she spoke.
"Tell us about them" Tord said.
"We have four main groups," Esther said

"The elements," Rigel said as he motionedto the group in green.
"They are specialized in fire, water, earth, weather and nature magic," Vega said.

"Would you be able to demonstrate?" I asked and Isa hummed.
"Of course!" She said before she nodded at Cosmos who was standing in front of the group.

Cosmo turned to the group as he put his hands togeter and created a white glow "Ready?" He asked as he held the white glow in his hands.

"Fire!" Cosmos exclaimed and he threw the glowing target up into the air. All the magicians in green armour immediately shot fire at the glow and it exploded into fireworks.

'Cool...'

"Air formation beta!" Cosmos called and a strong breeze passed through the base and a whole bunch and of leaves were blown into the air, creating a realistic looking lion.

"Eath air alpha!" Cosmos called and the ground shook as the piece of ground the elements were standing on got lifted up and floated in the air. It then got set back down.

I looked over at Tord and he looked quite impressed "And the other groups?" He asked
"Of course. Here we have the healers," Isa said as she motioned to the group in pink-ish/ red armour.

"They are specialized in healing, but can also do opposite damage. Healing works the best when the person has a magical injury. Physical injuries are a bit trickier and take longer," Caelum explained.

"May we demonstrate?" Isa asked and I nodded "Of course" I said.
"We need a volunteer that is okay with being hit by magic," Isa said.

A soldier of ours that had been wathing steps forth "I volunteer," the soldier said.
"Alright, you may demonstrate on him," I said.

Caelum picked one of the healers and they stood next to Isa "This might hurt a lot," Isa said as she created a black glow in her hands.

The red soldier gave a nod, to signal he was ready and Isa shot the glow at the soldier, hitting him in the stomach. The soldier fell to his knees as he clutched his stomach.

The healer Caelum picked out quickly walked to the soldier with a green glow in their hands. They put their hands on the place where the soldier got his and they whispered some stuff.

The green glow became brighter and when the healer took their hands off, there was no trace of the soldier ever being hurt.

"How do you feel soldier?" Tord asked.
"I-I feel... Pretty good actually, sir" the soldier replied.
"Good, you may take a break," I said and the soldier left as the magician returned to their spot.

"Impressive," Tord said as I nodded in agreement.
"We have the monster magic," Isa said, motioning to the group in white armour.

"That is an old form of magic that the monsters in Mt. Ebott used to use. You can basically say you can summon attacks and defences," Ester said, "It's almostlike a video game."

(A/n: Who ever gets the reference gets a cookie)

"Show us a bit," I said and Vega went to stand in front of the group, holding her hand up in the air "Red!" She yelled and all the magicians from that group formed a red sword and shield in their hands.