13: Intel from the enemy

~August 18th 15:00~

I walked towards the torture rooms, my serious expression on my face. I wasn't happy that we had a traitor in our army, I was quite pissed actually.
"Ma'am, the traitor hasn't spoken a word yet," Pau told me as I reached the torture room.

"That's fine, I'll get her to speak. By any means necessary," I said as he opened the door to the torture room where Hannah was held. The moment I opened the door Hannah started trashing around in her chains like some kind of feral animal.

I rolled my eyes "Stop trying, that's not going to work, Hannah," I said, "That's titanium and you won't get out of it." I walked to the table with torture weapons.

"Piss off! You won't get a word from me!" Hannah trashed around more. "I'll die before you get anything!"

I chuckled as I took a knife "Then so be it," I said as I walked towards her. "Things could be so much easier if you just tell me who you work for, Hannah, you could even come out of this alive."

"Tch! Lies!" Hannah spit in my face. I wiped the spit from my face and hummed.
"You did this to yourself, you chose this path and now you shall regret your choices."

Hannah wasn't wearing a uniform, instead of that she wad wearing a white shirt and some pants. I put the knife to her arm and slowly dragged it from her upper arm to her wrist, not deep enough to draw much blood, but deep enough to hurt.

Hannah hissed, but refused to speak. I hummed as I continued doing this until I was bored. I walked to the table and took a pack of sewing needles. Walking back to Hannah I got a small smirk.

I placed one of the needles on her skin before jamming it into her arm, causing her to hiss at the pain. I did this on both her arms until they were full of needles.
"You can still talk now, spare yourself the pain," I said as I took a copper wire and connecting it to the needles.

"Not in a million fucking years!" Hannah growled, "I am not betraying my leader."

I sighed a bit "I really didn't want to do this," I said, lying of course, I did want to do this, "But you left me no choice."

I connected the wire to a power house and I flipped the switch, causing 120 volt to surge through Hannah's body, making her scream out in pain as the blood at the tips of the needles caused the shock to be more painful.

I flipped the switch off and looked at Hannah. If anyone had asked me if I felt bad, I'd immediately answer no, I felt no remorse for any traitor or people that posed a threat to my soldiers.
"C'mon, it's not that hard, just tell me who you work for and you won't have to be in pain anynore," I spoke as he twirled the knife between my fingers.

"I've... I've already... Told you... you. I'm not telling... y-you a... a single thing!" Hannah growled, making me chuckle.
"What a shame."

I switched the electricity on again. Hannah screeched again and I just grinned at the sight of her twitching and sputtering body. The pain she must've felt must have been a lot, but I didn't give a single fuck. I switched it off again and I sighed a bit and walked back to the table.

I took a bunch of daggers and grinned "We're going to play a game. For every minute you don't say a thing I'll throw a dagger somewhere in your body, if you do answer I'll stop."

Hannah hissed and growled and I chuckled as I threw the first dagger, straight into her kneecap. Hannah, of course, screamed while still refusing to speak.

I threw a second dagger into her shoulder and then one right into her pelvis. I then threw one in her chest, just a bit away from her lung, to not cause any lethal damage just yet.