19: Dark clouds ahead

~19:00 after the fight~

-YOUR POV-

I walked to where Tord doing his paper work. I stretched a bit to loosen up a bit. I felt great and adrenaline was still rushing through my body.

I stepped into the office and my mood was immediately tanked by Tord's worried expression. "What happened?" I asked, my eyes scanning over his face to try and piece together what he felt. "Edd and Matt are gone," Tord replied. A surge of anger rushed through me at these words. I gritted my teeth. This would set us back immensely.

"You're joking, right?" I asked, tapping my foot on the ground, the adrenaline from the fight dying down and turning into rage. The look Tord gave me afterwards already told me everything. "I'll be right back," I said, walking out the door, ignoring Tord's voice calling out my name. There were more important things at hand now.

'This was absurt! How could we have lost them?!'

-EDD'S POV-

My body felt cold, incredibly cold. I couldn't speak or move. My legs were bound by something and seemed to be turned off. My armed also seemed to be tied behind my back. I opened my eyes and looked around.

Where I was? I had no idea. I just knew it was most likely worse than the red army base. I was in a cell and Matt was in the cell across from me.

I sighed a bit and then heard a heavy metal door open. I closed my eyes and pretended to be still passed out. I heard two people talking.

"Sir, as you can see, we captured two out of three experiments," Someone said, "They're still passed out, but they should wake soon," he said. I kept my mouth shut, trying to get as much information as I could about where I was

"Very well," A much deeper voice said, "Once they wake they should be interrogated." I gulped quietly as I heard the footsteps stop in front of the cell. I kept still as I could, feeling that I was being watched.

"Once Red leader is here for them we have exactly what we need for my plan to go into it's next stage," The deep voice spoke

Time felt to drag out as I waited for them to leave, mere seconds feeling like hours. Once they were gone I sat up and waited for the closing of the metal doors. I took a moment to remenber what happened.

The images of a soldier telling us they'd take us somewhere because Y/n and Tord had ordered them, but then injecting me with something. Next thing I knew I was here. I was so sick and tired of all these kidnappings and betrayals. I just wanted to be in a safe space for a moment.

I knew however it would be a matter of time before Tom would make sure we were saved. He didn't say it to our faces or to anyone else, but he cared a lot about us and he wouldn't let anyone hurt us. The only people we could trust was each other.

All we could do now was sit and wait. That's just what I did; I sat and waited. Eventually Matt woke up and had a similar reaction to me as when I woke up. I may not have been able yo read minds, but I could tell he was tired of this as well.

Right as I was going to call out for Matt the metal door opened again and I took a deep breath. Footsteps approached our cells and four soldiers took each of us to seperate rooms. I knew what this was. There were one way windows here and they were going to try and make us give information.

I spoke honestly when I explained that I knew nothing really and had been kidnapped into the army against my will. They kept trying to makw me admit that I knew something, but I genuinely only knew how to fight at this point. I knew no plans, had no importance to Tord and Y/n and I said just that.

The green soldiers grew exasperated and eventually just let me be in the interrogation area. They soon brought Matt in as well, letting us sit in the room, still restrained, both of us. The soldiers then just left. I looked over at Matt.

"How many times have we been kidnapped now?" I asked, a small chuckle, "We could play kidnap bingo at this point," I added as I sighed. I hated this situation. Matt just nodded in agreement, somberly looking at me.

"I just wanted a normal life," Matt said, clearly upset about this situation as well. "Did they also try to get information from you?" He asked and I nodded in response. I tried moving my arms a little, but to no avail. "Yeah, joke's on them though. We are literally the most clueless people there," I laughed a bit, "I barely know where the toilets are located let alone any actual plans," I added.

'This is going to be a long day.'

-YOUR POV-

I paced around my lab, angry and annoyed at this all. I was going to have to plan a rescue now. I had the feeling that I knew who had taken Edd and Matt and I knew that even if I wanted to go alone it would be a terrible idea.

I took my screen and activated the forced trackers. I looked at the map as the trackers showed the rough location of where the two were. It was a old abandoned warehouse. I bit my lip, taking a pencil and quickly writing down where I had to be before shutting the trackers down again, as to not have them show on the enemy's radar.

I folded the paper and headed down. Whoever had taken them would most definitely know about the wizards, but I had an ace up my sleeve. A weapon they didn't know about yet...

Thomas

______

A/n: Why hello there my lovely sinners. I am here to say. Holy shit I'm so sorry for taking so long to upload, but I'm coming back to my old fandoms and have been at a long battle with writers block.

I would like to say that my chapters from here on out will all be written in 3rd person, but with switching scenes between different locations.

If you really want to see somethinh give me your headcanons and whatever you think would be cool. Who knows. Maybe your idea strikes me well and makes me want to add it.

Anyhow. Goodbye my lovely sinners. Until next chapter