5: Boom 💣💥

~Two days later, July 26th 14:00~

-YOUR POV-

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND THEM!?" I growled at the soldiers in front of me.
"We've looked everywhere in that area, but we have not found any trace of them ma'am" one of the soldiers said.

"Then scout out a bigger area! We need to find these three," Tord said.
"Yes sir," The soldiers said and they walked out of our office.

"Goddammit why is it so hard finding three stupid guys!" I exclaimed and I slammed my fist on the desk breaking a pencil.

"And the blue army isn't helping either," I growled
"Calm down, we'll find them," Tord said and I calmed down a bit.
"I hope you're right," I said and we both returned to work.

~Two hours later, 16:05~

"MA'AM, SIR! THERE WAS A BOMB ATTACK ON A TREEVALE 50 KILOMETERS (about 31 miles) AWAY FROM HERE!" Pau exclaimed.
"Pau, what have we told you about knocking?" I said in an annoyed tone as I looked up from my papers.

"Sorry ma'am," Pau apologised.
"Send a scouting group to look for survivors and bring the survivors here," Tord said
"And look for useful items," I added

"Yes, red leaders," Pau said and he walked out.

'Maybe there are some good and strong survivors that could become soldiers'

-EDD POV-

~Earlier that day, 10:15~

We were walking around a new town. Y/n and Tord were probably hunting us down now, so we were officially on the run now.
"Edd you have some money left, right?" Tom asked

"Yeah, but it's not much only about twohundred pounds," I said.
"Oh! Can we buy some mirrors?" Matt asked and Tom facepalmed.

"No, Matt. We need the money for food," Tom grunted in an annoyed tone.
"I still can't believe you were that monster, Tom!" I said and Tom growled slightly.

"Yell it a little louder! The commies haven't heard us yet," Tom said with sarcasm.
"Really? I thought we were running away from them," Matt said

"No Matt, he was joking," I said as I looked at Matt.
"But that's not funny," Matt said in a disappointed tone. We walked towards a store and we entered.

We bought some food items like bread and stuff to put on it and we had onehundred and fifty pounds left.

"Where are we going now?" I asked and Tom shruggeda bit.
"Maybe there!" Matt chirped as he pointed to a hotel with a sign that said that they had three free rooms.

"That's not a bad idea" I said and we went to the hotel.
"Hello sir! Can I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked in a cheery tone.
"Yes, we'd like three rooms please!" I say and the lady nodded at us. We got the rooms and it was going great!

~15:30~

We were just watching the children on TV when there was a news flash on TV "People of Treevale there is an attack coming right your way! We advice to leave right now! The bl-" the TV got cut off by static.

"We are in Treevale!" Matt exclaimed in horror.
"Let's go! NOW!" I said and we grabbed our bags and we ran out.

Tom then stopped in his tracks "TOMMEE BEAR!!! He's still on the couch!" Tom exclaimed and he ran back into the hotel.

We stood outside and panicking people with animals and/or children ran past us, getting in cars and driving away

Tom ran out holding his bear "Now let's-" I got interrupted by a loud bang and the ground shaking heavily.