Chapter 7

Blair's P. O. V.

We just got done surfing so we decide we're going to go back to the hotel and get ready for going out tonight.

When we walk by the tower, I quickly say, "Wait here guys. I'm going to go up and say bye"

I jog up to the tower and go inside.

"Blair!"

I grin when I see Jesse as he pulls me into a hug. I laugh and hug him, "Hey Jesse"

I pull away and walk into the upper part of the tower where Maxi, Jake and Max are sitting. I go stand in between Maxi and Jake, "What's up boys?"

They lean back in their chairs and smile, "Hey Blair! Headed out?"

I nod, setting my hand on Jake's shoulder, "Yeah we're going to get some dinner and get ready for tonight. You're all coming tonight?"

Jake smiles and sets his hand on top of mine, "Heck yeah we are!"

I squeeze his shoulder, "Alright great. Well guys, i'm gonna go. Can't wait to see you all tonight. "

Max jumps up, "I'll walk you down!"

I nod so Max sets his hand on my back as we walk out of the tower and down the stairs to where Sophia and the boys are waiting for me.

I smile at Max, "See you tonight!"

But before I can walk away, he grabs my hand and pulls me close to him, hugging me. I hug him back. He squeezes my waist, "I can't wait to see you tonight. "

I pull away, "Me too"

He starts to lean down for a kiss so I quickly turn my head so his lips land on my cheek. I hear a collective "Ohhhh!" come from the tower. Meaning they were all watching.

I can tell Max is surprised that I did that. I smile and kiss his cheek, "See you tonight"

The second the four of us get to our car, Brad and Chris start laughing, "Oh B, that was heartless! Did you see the poor guys face when you rejected him? And all the guys go crazy when you did? Oh my gosh!"

I groan and Sophia says, "I bet the reason they all went crazy is because now they all think you're interested in Jake!"

I shrug, "It's not that I didn't want to kiss him. But Jake would've seen"

"So which one is Jake?"

I smile, "The other guy who hugged me today. With all the tattoos"

Sophia pipes in, "Max and Jake are both trying to capture Blair's heart. "

We get to the hotel and decide to just order room service. We order our food then all disperse to get showers. I come out in a robe with my hair up in a towel and we all eat.

"So, Blair, you kind of made your choice, didn't you? You've chosen Jake"

I look at Sophia, "I don't really know. I don't have total peace in my heart about it yet. "

Chris quickly says, "I know an easy solution. Just date me"

We all start laughing. I shake my head, "It's a tricky situation, for sure"

***

"Do you see the boys?"

The four of us push further into the club, looking for them. Suddenly I feel someone grab my hand. I quickly turn around, about to go off on whatever creepy guy is touching me.

But I relax once I see that it's Jake. I smile and squeeze his hand tight as he comes up right against me.

"I've been looking for you!"